Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

nthat.gif
 to the manager at Fox HIlls. $159 with Bday coupon. 

just saw these at my local champs.. still got sizes.  great looking shoe, but i can say with confidence that i could not pull the shoe off lol... just a little much for me.. the upper feels great though haha

I still cant believe I logged in after 2 after from release on eastbay and copped. I never even try now days cos I never get thru, I clicked for fun cos I was sorta annoyed I passed due to being lazy enough too not leave the house. Got through, n thought screw it copped for me, called 4 of my dudes, and copped for them in sep transactions, im waiting for a cancellation email, I should be good though yeh? They don't over stock do they? BTW it was 5 diff email address's I used

Got shipping confirmation from NDC and should get them by Tuesday. Is it just me or is that irregularly fast especially when Monday is a holiday?

Got a shipping confirmation already from ndc....might be their fastest shipping besides the gamma xi.

Saw these in person today... they're pretty awesome. I love the silver sock liner on these. Might cop on Monday with the birthday coupon if they let me.

I still cant believe I logged in after 2 after from release on eastbay and copped. I never even try now days cos I never get thru, I clicked for fun cos I was sorta annoyed I passed due to being lazy enough too not leave the house. Got through, n thought screw it copped for me, called 4 of my dudes, and copped for them in sep transactions, im waiting for a cancellation email, I should be good though yeh? They don't over stock do they? BTW it was 5 diff email address's I used
Did the same. Passed the release at FTL Saturday morning. Tried to put them in my cart on FTL.com about 11:45 pm (local time) and it said they were all in other peoples carts. Thought I would give it 1 more try about 12:15am and got through. Couldnt beleive it. Watched a few youtube reviews on them and now I'm looking forward to them arriving this week. Hope a few other releases are this easy in the future.

Did anyone who copped on FNL choose the cheapest shipping method and get a shipping confirmation email with a Tuesday the 21st delivery date? I'm not sure if I should believe the UPS email or not, cause they don't work Monday due to Martin Luther King Jr day right?

If anyone in the DMV is looking for a pair, Fair Oaks Mall Footlocker and Tysons Footlocker  had a decent amount of pairs left as of 8 pm.  Give them a call.

i was very surprised to see these still in stock in just about every sneaker store at the mall......seems like here n atl the 3's are never a hot item as long as they are not og cw......personally i refused to cop, but im surprised the jordan brand hypebeasts didn't clear em out....they will buy anything jordan....maybe too many releases in a short time...idk

Did anyone who copped on FNL choose the cheapest shipping method and get a shipping confirmation email with a Tuesday the 21st delivery date? I'm not sure if I should believe the UPS email or not, cause they don't work Monday due to Martin Luther King Jr day right?
Still haven't got my shipping confirmation. Figure will take a minute with all the pairs they sold online.When did you get yours? Yester or today?

Still haven't got my shipping confirmation. Figure will take a minute with all the pairs they sold online.When did you get yours? Yester or today?

Well, I got my order confirmation instantly after placing my order, and I just got my shipping confirmation today at 7:40am. I just noticed that the FNL in charge of shipping my shoe's is in Indianapolis,IN so that also explains the speedy delivery even though my choice of delivery was what seemed to be the slowest and cheapest shipping option available on FNL.

Well, I got my order confirmation instantly after placing my order, and I just got my shipping confirmation today at 7:40am. I just noticed that the FNL in charge of shipping my shoe's is in Indianapolis,IN so that also explains the speedy delivery even though my choice of delivery was what seemed to be the slowest and cheapest shipping option available on FNL.
what's even weirder is that I called to cancel my FNL order, they confirmed but still shipped my shoe.  

what's even weirder is that I called to cancel my FNL order, they confirmed but still shipped my shoe.
They say when you cancel they still may ship and you have to return to store or through mail.Happened to me for when I went to cancel  Lebron Christmas. They cancewled my order but I had to have them call my CC to get my money back on the card. It was a hassle but they have good customer service.

Got the same here. If it's Weds oh well snow on the ground, not plannung on wearing them for a couple months anyways.

My 1st post on Niketalk ... I been coming 2 this site for over 10 yrs anyways i went 2 my finishline first come first served & they only got 6 pairs & i got lucky .... how do u post pics  ?

not trying to throw any shade to the folks who copped but at this point whats the point of uploading pics of a shoe that has been seen a million times.......if anything upload a pic wit a fit or accessories, not just the same ole same ol........this goes for just about every thread, i guess.

I had to end up passing on these. just couldn't convince myself the $180 was worth it on these. I will say they are still pretty nice and congrats to those that copped and with ease. Now those infrared 3's on the other hand....will be copped ASAP. lol

Back
Top Bottom