Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

So I got a funny story. I just called Champs in Alpharetta and they had one 10.5 left. Since I'm in Florida, I had my girl go up there to get them. She said the employee had just put it on display because he decided he wasn't going to buy them after having them on hold for him. She asked him why he decided not to buy them, his response was, "Well I'm a true sneakerhead, and these hold no value to me. I don't buy shoes that are still on the shelves. I mean, I get an employee discount, and I wouldn't make much money reselling these." 
grin.gif
 Man what?!?!

If I was there to pick them up ,I would've laughed in his face and told him, "If there were ever a true definition of the word hypebeast, you would be it.." My girl said he's nice for letting you buy his shoes... "Um no baby, they are not his shoes and he is not nice. He's a cornball. If you base your purchases off what the next man or woman thinks, or base it off of how much you can sell for.... I feel bad for you."

BTW, I hate the both terms, hypebeast and sneakerhead.

END RANT
glad u got a pair

was just in streets of southpoint  mall in chapel hill north carolina an hour ago and they still had the powder blue 3's in footlocker on the shelf.

Last edited:
Went to champs on 42 at 6th and they had my size. Easiest buy in forever. So happy

Thats an understatement, haha. Yeh these were slightly limited in production numbers it looks too so alot of ppl must have passed. Still cant believe i cleaned up for me n my boys. Still laughing at that name "heisenburg 3's tho lol pmsl.

not trying to throw any shade to the folks who copped but at this point whats the point of uploading pics of a shoe that has been seen a million times.......if anything upload a pic wit a fit or accessories, not just the same ole same ol........this goes for just about every thread, i guess.

Sorry....

View media item 755821
I have an addiction, you see, and its taking beautiful pics of sneakers.

:lol:

Last edited:
Definitely gonna start calling these Heisenberg 3's.

Haven't worn mine yet, and I was on the fence at first but the more I look at em the more I like em.

So happy these were easy to get... I rarely have this feeling but I kinda wanna wear them already and throw on black sweatpants and a black hoody

Got the same here. If it's Weds oh well snow on the ground, not plannung on wearing them for a couple months anyways.

Yeah, it's ugly over here in IL with all the snow too. Plus, the one's I'm expecting in the mail are my backups (first time I was ever able to double up). I already got my guaranteed pair from my local Foot Locker on release day which I'm also not wearing any time soon as life may have it lol.

Saw a size 11 just sittin in the store front of Shiek. Might go back tomorrow to see if it's still there. How is this release compared to others? New to the retro's.

heisenberg 3s whats next quaalude 4s......

Hype was real on these sold out in an hour in europe at euro prices....

Back
Top Bottom