Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

Saw these on the wall at Niketown Georgetown in DC and at the Sport Zone down the street also on M St if anyone is still looking

oh.. this is big for you? hm i cant agree with it

i have alsooreo 5 and gamma blue 11 all in size 13us. oreo is much bigger than gamma and fr3. 
Yeah it fits just fine. I'm a TTS 10.5, and they fit well enough, I have no complaints and didn't go down to a 10, but I certainly could have. I prefer a little extra space anyways for comfortability, but if someone's looking at using these on the court for some serious ball I can imagine they'd want a tighter fit.

Thought no one wanted these...
roll.gif
well, they still have full size runs at my local Hibbett Sports!!

Yeah my size was gone when i saw the link ... but they do keep popping up .. so i'm hoping to double up to customize one.
i see these on the shelf at woodbridge mall if your looking.  I don't know what size though. I can't think about a double up on these because there is too much action this month.

i see these on the shelf at woodbridge mall if your looking.  I don't know what size though. I can't think about a double up on these because there is too much action this month.
I always forget to go in woodbridge mall ... i stick to menlo and bridgewater mainly.

yeah man got 4 stores in there so you gotta show them love. but definitely foot-action i saw them in. You can try to call them if your looking
I know the people in footaction actually i'll just ask the manager ... I work at bridgewater so i just don't really bother going to woodbridge LOL

Back
Top Bottom