Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

Only one store (FTL) in my area is getting these, and it's 20 miles away. 

Employee said they're doing a raffle but should be easy to get.

On the fence. Not sure if I want to drive that far for a weak cw. 

Good cw for summer though.

"Rock what you like, not what other people tell you to rock"
Been saying that for years.

The only time ive ever let this message board convince me to buy a pair of shoes was the gloves, because i HATED them........But i also never remembered people rocking them halfway unzipped. once i saw somebody wearing them like that, i was sold. (i was 12 or 13 when they first came out, so i probably didnt pay that much attention to them anyway)

Walked into my local Champs around 2:00 this afternoon and turns out it was RSVP. Copped my size 13. Plenty of sizes were still available. Shows how easy this cop should be at least around the Phoenix area. 

Its funny how this thread is going, first it was hate by most then still some hate. Then they were a super GR, then closer to RD all of a sudden they are limited..

Then a few garbage reviews pop up and then some minds are changed, now depending on who you believe they are super limited ... But yet no one is trying to hype them up
mean.gif

Its funny how this thread is going, first it was hate by most then still some hate. Then they were a super GR, then closer to RD all of a sudden they are limited..

Then a few garbage reviews pop up and then some minds are changed, now depending on who you believe they are super limited ... But yet no one is trying to hype them up :smh:
You know how it goes the week of release. The ball gets to Rollin n folks get excited cuz it's somthin new n it's what all the blogs are talkin bout...not surprised

Entered some raffle at my local mall, not to sure if I am going to keep these though.  Gotta see them in person.  

I'm not copping, but I like this pic.

I doubt these will be "limited."

Last edited:
These are what they look like in person only a little darker.They feel like 2 different leathers.(may be but I'm not a leather expert) By the elephant print ring is soft and tumbled part is harder.Must Cop.

Last edited:

regardless of production number, these are going to be copped for sure.  it's only a matter of time before my home team (dodgers) starts playing soon. so these will be worn to the game everytime. 
I was thinking the same about these, but after seeing the latest pics, they are just to light of a blue for me. I'm going with the sport blue 6's to rock at chavez ravine!

Its funny how this thread is going, first it was hate by most then still some hate.

Then a few garbage reviews pop up and then some minds are changed
Well I mean more pics usually surface closer to release dates for retros, so people get to really see the shoe for what it is and not some photoshop image or a picture of half the toebox

But yeah god forbid someone change their mind, especially in a JB thread. **** should be illegal b

eyes.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom