Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

Got two pairs! But both are for my cousins that needed the assist... Lol. Got an 11 off of Finishline  and a 11.5 from NDC very easily. Really wish it was like this for the Bred 1's which would have been for me!!!!!  Still a bit salty about those.
I'm still looking for those. Salty that I missed them. Now I'm asking myself should I pay 430 for them or 500 for the Space Jams?????

11t7t5g.jpg

Great just got it back to sleep i go good luck to those copping

how do you get no tax or shipping??

I really don't like these and would never wear them. I entered a raffle for the Preludes and while I was there this shoe as well. I am hoping I can use my $20 VIP discount and trade these for an extra DS pair of the Fire Red Black Tongues.

Was in line at NDC for 20 min and it finally went through.

Finishline was smooth sailing.

Now if only my Heels can get a win today!

Last edited:

u have no clue what im talking about
your talking about the payment being declined?

i used to get those errors when i had em shipped separate from my billing addy

i just put the same and havnt had a problem since

you could also try calling your card/bank

this. they must have had a TON of these bc this is the 1st release i've been successful with on ndc since they changed their checkout system. also got 9% cash back with ebates.

how you get 9%?

9% Cash Back on NFL Products
6% Cash Back on everything else (excludes gift cards)

oh, i'm one of the people who got a 10.5 in cart, still deciding.

Last edited:
Refreshed at 6:58 on FNL and added themto cart. Surprised myself because it was early. I just knew it was to good true. signed in. Checked out. All the while the twitter alerts from everyone started popping up. Got my email. I never get shoes online.

Back
Top Bottom