Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

1i0bj5.jpg

This why i love FNL used my $20 rewards this how much i payed for my girls pair

Last edited:
FNL website is working fine but not processing credit cards.  It took me about 4 tries to submit the order but got through.

Wish I could help on a code. Living in GA, I don't even sweat it. Nike gets them out to me in 2-3 days every order. Love it.

this. they must have had a TON of these bc this is the 1st release i've been successful with on ndc since they changed their checkout system. also got 9% cash back with ebates.

.....a ton?

No

Theyre ugly as hell thats what.

Im still shocked people bought them....then gain im not.

it's just ur opinion, which ur entitled to. i actually saw these in person yesterday and thats when i knew i was copping.

this. they must have had a TON of these bc this is the 1st release i've been successful with on ndc since they changed their checkout system. also got 9% cash back with ebates.

how you get 9%?

9% Cash Back on NFL Products
6% Cash Back on everything else (excludes gift cards)

oh, i'm one of the people who got a 10.5 in cart, still deciding.

oh, my bad it said UP TO 9% so maybe not.

Last edited:
After waiting 25 mins on NDC... I was able to get an 8.5 for a friend of mines... went back for a 10.5... only had 7 and 12 left... oh well... and I used paypal... as always

havent gotten through on ndc in ages ...

10.5 checked out w/ free shipping 1 min before they tweeted

wish this was every release

wake&bake then back 2 bed

Last edited:
these are sitting in the stores here no one is going to even cop these will be just like the fire red 3's just watch

Love how people base a shoe on whether it sits or not. Put this same shoe as TLO, limited numbers, and people would be calling them UNC 3s-fire release-repped-gotta cop. Then pissed as all hell because they would sell out in 2 minutes.

Some of you guys...

Just tested the mobile. I got a pair in my cart in a few seconds. I am releasing them now. Should have zero issues, folks. Happy hunting/

people thinking they got lucky winning there local raffles and getting through online easily. truth is no one wants these, making your chances of winning higher. yall fooling yourselves

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom