• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was on the splash page of FNL since 8am it opened up for me about 25 minutes ago. I added my size 12 and purchased promptly. They have been the only site I've been able to successfully purchase from.

didn't someone mention that the nike outlet has black shoe laces for like 1.50? wanted to get from ndc $15 for two pair of laces with shipping no no no bueno
mean.gif

I just noticed eastbay is back ordered. They seem to never get their shipments on time. 15 min left in check out screen.

anyone waiting on EastBay checkout? No free shipping codes word right?
Free shipping does not work on these.

I was permitted to check out at 7:20. Went through the whole process then finally clicked on "submit order". Guess what has happened? It has been hung up on "processing" for more than an HOUR now, with a message saying server is at capacity.  GRRRRRRRRRR!

Try checking out as guest if your having payment issues... Worked for me before. Just make sure your billing and shipping match word for word.

Well, these may have been made in super-high quantities, but I don't think there can be any doubt about the demand, it is HIGH.

Supply is high but demand is too.

Was mad when ndc sold out with the quickness.. Didn't even try another site.. Gave fnl a shot just a few minutes ago and smooth sailing.. Too bad I didn't have enough WC points.. Kinda salty about the $190 shipped price tag lol

Back
Top Bottom