• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How nt fam was able to get that 11.5 I couldn't pick up from Footaction tody at the Cerritos mall.

Pretty lofty praise right there! If they are like the fire red 3s of last year, Which IMO was a really decent release quality wise, I'd be happy.
You must have got a good pair a lot of people had issues with the fire reds..

I'm looking forward to the restock. I'm bummed I wasn't able to cop so i'm hoping I will this time. Don't feel like paying resell prices.

DAAAAMMMNN 8 dollars shipping for a 3 dolllar pair of laces, anyone know how to get around that or do I have to wait till I order something from Nike again? 

Crazy that so many dudes had to go a half size down on these. I had to on the 6's, I was swimming in those when I got my first pair. But these are about as TTS as it gets on me at least

resell prices are about 210-230...
not too bad but still, 190ish is better haha
laugh.gif

Crazy that so many dudes had to go a half size down on these. I had to on the 6's, I was swimming in those when I got my first pair. But these are about as TTS as it gets on me at least
Yeah I agree with those 6s as well as the Taxi 12s from last year... the Fire Red and 88 3s were TTS for me, i'm hoping it's the same for these as well...

Holy SM nike town is denying most of everyone rsvp and claiming they're using automated. anyone else Nike Town is cracking down?

I got denied at NTSF and so did a few others that were there. They said we used RSVP services which was true with me and a few other people. They really watching that stuff now. Duno how safe it is to RSVP now. Had to wait till 12 for the window to close and then do the fcfs way to get my 9.5

I got denied at NTSF and so did a few others that were there. They said we used RSVP services which was true with me and a few other people. They really watching that stuff now. Duno how safe it is to RSVP now. Had to wait till 12 for the window to close and then do the fcfs way to get my 9.5
roll.gif

Yeah I agree with those 6s as well as the Taxi 12s from last year... the Fire Red and 88 3s were TTS for me, i'm hoping it's the same for these as well...

I haven't had a pair of 12's since my og pairs when i was a little guy. Good to know they run big though. I hate buying a shoe and finding out it runs really big and then you can't exchange it because they sold out. Haha

Even the slightest of change makes it a whole different shoe..
Absolutely, but calling it horrible and tacky is a bit extreme for such slight differences. It's not like they threw on neon green and pink on the upper.

Already going through a bit of regret passing on these with the dope pics circulating. For the most part I try to stick to og cw retros I never owned growing up or retros of my grails that are gone. Damn you NT, I do not need anymore kicks!

About time they start cracking down on all this nonsense. They should just ban anyone they catch trying to circumvent the system.

Back
Top Bottom