Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
987.gif
roll.gif
at the gif...

These are really starting to grow on me the more pics I see of them. I may have to pick up a pair especially since I dont think I am copping anything in March either.

Last edited:
do they mean that it's gonna have a infrared 23 on it? sorry idk a lot about 3s, but I thought I saw a pic of a pair of 3s with a 23 on the side once. Or that might of been some mashup spizike too now that I think about it
INFRARED 23. IS A. COLOR DUMMMY

Love 3's but gotta pass they look fake IMO. Good Luck to those wanting a pair.

Last edited:
These are probably a PE colorway that we fiended for back in the day.
Doubling up if possible.
Making these my spring and summer weekend warriors :smokin

I think 3's dont get as much attention because the midsole paint cracks almost instantly. Whats the point of copping a good lookibg shoe just to have it look like *** after three wears.

I think 3's dont get as much attention because the midsole paint cracks almost instantly. Whats the point of copping a good lookibg shoe just to have it look like *** after three wears.
That's not really true with 3s anymore. I've worn my FR 3s from last august a bunch of times and till show no sign of chipping or cracking.

When I think about it, same for the 4s. My toros haven't cracked at all compared to my blck/red/cmt 4s from 2012 that were cracking after like 4 wears.

Seems like they upped the paint quality / technique.

all my 3s from 2013 have not cracked after multiple wears

my white cements from 2011 havent cracked and i wear them a lot, maybe i got lucky?
Both my black and white cements cracked very little but I actually wore my pair a lot so I am pretty impressed. The cracking doesnt bother me until it starts on the back part like where the black paint is because that is where it is most noticable.

Last edited:
My CDP 3s are cracking, along with my Fire Reds from back in the day. I wore the hell out of both pairs though before they started chipping away.

I'm 195 lbs. The 3's I am referring to are from 2008 Fire Reds. You can call me whatever you want. A brand new shoe should not have cracking on it after 3 wears. Don't let the long history of crappy jordan quality get your mind clouded. If I am going to spend my money on something I'd like it to be able to last a while.

I don't expect paint to be falling off my car after a month.

Back
Top Bottom