• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone had any luck using a Finishline $20 off winners circle coupon on one these retros lately?

Well I always have it copy and pasted ready to go so I don't have to type it. That has worked for me but others say call em and they'll credit your account.

Don't u want to be unique? I don't like when everyone has the same show I have. That's me though.

I thought I was the coolest guy at the mall when I wear my js. Js on my feet. Js on my feet. So get like me

I wait as long as possible before wearing my kicks. I be seeing cats in the mall wearing the same kicks as hundreds of other people, makes me feel good when I wear something that many people stopped rocking. Pulled out the Bordeaux 7s and people was asking how I got them so early lol.

I wait as long as possible before wearing my kicks. I be seeing cats in the mall wearing the same kicks as hundreds of other people, makes me feel good when I wear something that many people stopped rocking. Pulled out the Bordeaux 7s and people was asking how I got them so early lol.
Those bordeauxs are straight fire. Makes me want to pull mine out!!!

Don't u want to be unique? I don't like when everyone has the same show I have. That's me though.
do you only wear id's then ? 
nerd.gif

Has anyone had any luck using a Finishline $20 off winners circle coupon on one these retros lately?
used one for the powder blue 10s last weekend. but the codes never work on my desktop for some reason, got to enter them in on my phone for them to go through.

Very Nice. Are the amount you got looking good for everyone to cop next weekend?

Right now we have like 24 pairs but I'm pretty sure we're gonna receive another big shipment somewhere in the week just like the powder blue 10s.

Right now we have like 24 pairs but I'm pretty sure we're gonna receive another big shipment somewhere in the week just like the powder blue 10s.
keep the good news coming!! i don't care if everybody and their momma has these, i just want 1 pair!

Back
Top Bottom