• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GR this will be easy no need to worry. You should be able to cop on Sunday at your local retail.

Finishline @ Serramonte was somewhat helpful over the phone.
Confirmed GR and FCFS. Too bad she wouldn't tell me the quantity.
Looks like imma just drive up and pick up assuming people don't take all the 10.5 sz.

Also, I forgot the black lace length. I remember someone mentioning previously. Lace length for a size 10.5?

idk why but the people that answer phone at my footlocker are jerks.

I call them, they pick up on 5th ring, mumble Joe from footlocker or something, and I am like so you getting the infrared 3s? They just say we should be and hang up.

I am not sure if I am cursing my luck right now, but on all the non TLO releases in the last month I have copped with ease of nike.

I add to cart, wait in line for 4 seconds, in cart.

Can sum1 explain the difference between tlo and no tlo? I usually just wait for Nike to tweet link at 8? Usually buy in store but getting tired of line ups n raffles

2 major GR's. Pairs were everywhere and sat for about a week each. Only thing that passes those would be the Oreo V's. If you couldn't cop any of those releases, you're doing something wrong, and will probably strike out on these as well.
roll.gif
The FR 3s pass all of them, they were in stores for a few months

Can sum1 explain the difference between tlo and no tlo? I usually just wait for Nike to tweet link at 8? Usually buy in store but getting tired of line ups n raffles
Means that you can actually search for the style code on the website a couple minutes before Nike releases the product link on twitter to it's followers 

well, i was just asked to get a pair of these for my fam, so i will be going for my pair and his.. hopefully ndc doesn't limit these to one per 

Anyone ordering black laces for these online? If so, where? I'm assuming at least some of us want to do a lace swap. 

Oh cool, so do u still have to wait to add to cart n check out?
you won't be fast enough for it to matter. nike tweets a few seconds after it goes live.

it works the same with non tlo's... only difference is nike hides the search feature, but "hackers" discover the link before its tweeted. some releases the early link is more public than others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom