• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question for all the online copping vets. I want to get a pair for myself and get for the wife and daughter whats the best route? Completing and adding all at once or having to do to two transactions since mens are the usual sell outs I dont wanna easte time trying to add the fams?

go for GS pair first, cuz there are less than mens sizes

then go after your pair

toddlers can be had in any store most of the time

if you are quick then try for 1 transaction, but you should be prepared to do separate transactions and different sites

It's true. These IIIs are everywhere. By the ton.
They're Not bad at all, for a new III CW.
Also:
I was stomping around this morning running errands.
Stopped to grab a coffee.
(Was wearing the WC-III)
While I was waiting for said coffee, this young buck asked me how I got my "Katrinas" early.
:stoneface:

Last edited:
got my size 11.5 locked up this morning...thanks to the NTer who provided me with the 'rare' info...only 4 people in line only because no one knew about tickets being handed out today...around 20 pair total for the store...finishline...

Last edited:
To all those that have 3's....heard the midsole paint chips easily.  Any truth to that?

Yes, it depends on how heavy you are. I'm only 140, so far no chips or crack. Worn it 50x now.

To add to this, i'm about 170-180, and have worn my FR3's about 10 times or so and have yet to experience any chipping. My TB3's which i've worn about the same amount of times, but also purchased used also haven't shown any signs of chipping. However, i've also heard stories of people who've worn 3's a few times and had them instantly chip. :x

To add to this, i'm about 170-180, and have worn my FR3's about 10 times or so and have yet to experience any chipping. My TB3's which i've worn about the same amount of times, but also purchased used also haven't shown any signs of chipping. However, i've also heard stories of people who've worn 3's a few times and had them instantly chip. :x

I think the 200-215 mark is where you start to get chipping (for casual use guys)...playing in them is probably less.

I think all 3's have the better midsole paint since the Crimson's

Bought vnds bc3s and they cracked after 4 wears :smh:

To all those that have 3's....heard the midsole paint chips easily.  Any truth to that?
I think starting with joker/crimson 3s JB starting using different paint. 3s before used to be a glossy paint that tends to crack. But my 88s and fire reds are still going strong.

Of course weight is a factor of the cracking. So is how you walk and how wide your foot is and how you lace these and what time of the day it is and what kinda music you listen to.
I think all 3's have the better midsole paint since the Crimson's

Bought vnds bc3s and they cracked after 4 wears
mean.gif
im with you on that

since the crimsons, the only 3s i copped were the 2013 88s and both dont have horrible cracking but just some minor ones. my bc3s were only worn about 5 times and i hate wearin em because the paints allll messed up.

I think starting with joker/crimson 3s JB starting using different paint. 3s before used to be a glossy paint that tends to crack. But my 88s and fire reds are still going strong.
Thanks everyone for the info!  Might have to cop the infrareds now.  Just would suck to crack after a few wears.

Im gonna have to look at my TB3s, I never noticed any cracks and they probably have about 8-15 wears

[/quote]
go for GS pair first, cuz there are less than mens sizes

then go after your pair

toddlers can be had in any store most of the time

if you are quick then try for 1 transaction, but you should be prepared to do separate transactions and different sites
Thanks repped!

going to be out in LV this weekend for the fight, still managed to lock down my size...these shouldnt be too hard of a cop...

Nike is limit 1 per customer, no tlo though.

According to their twitter anyway, their page for infrared 3s still says nothing about limits.

This is one of those "kill yourself if you can't cop these" GRs.  Grabbing a pair for me and my girl, I've already got 88s and fire reds from last year on ice but like dude above said, they're dope.

why are we posting teasers like we dont know what the shoe looks like lol.Looks good quality tho

Back
Top Bottom