• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NIke can just switch to different images every release if they wanted to play it safe. I'm glad this system was implemented, evens out the playing field.
thats not the point.

a 4 letter code is generated before you even click the images. if the code is found in the HTML. you can make a program to enter those 4 letters correctly every time. 

good thing they leave us a demo version to do testing on 
devil.gif

http://confidenttechnologies.com/Confident_CAPTCHA_Demo

BTW....theres only like 6 sizes avail on NDC...check their mobile site for actual sizes left

It may end up being the same price at the end with free shipping...but is anyone else annoyed that the shoepalace price is above retail? :-|

anyone still waiting in line?? .....

wow, just had an OSS message. then again i was hellah late to the image. 

Got my email about 10 minutes after placing the order. Imo they made it a little harder by placing that new ordering system.

NDC was terrible, still "waiting in line". :rofl:

Luckily I'm copping these for my peoples. Didn't even expect these to sell out to be honest. Dudes came out the cut copping these..

View media item 846694
Let me post that obligatory pic :tongue:

Then let me say that these are a crazy GR. Apparently at one of the malls down here in FL store associates were asking customers if they wanted to buy 2 pairs at once. That never happens and is how you know they have more than enough for everyone.

Took me forever on NDC, including some problems checking out (time out error, odd errors with my ZIP code, etc), but I finally got 'em. Now it's saying sold out in a number of sizes. Working on a second pair on FNL, but all I see is the waiting room.

Copped off NDC, surprised that there are only three sizes left there, thought they'd last longer than that. 

Been waiting on that FNL waiting screen for a good 15 minutes just to check it out there... That isn't normal, is it?

Back
Top Bottom