• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Simple and clean. Feeling the black tongue and sockliner. Not one for lace swaps, but black laces are must imo.

Im 50/50 on these. Depends on how I feel around release date. Im trying to to get one foot off the JB train this year so Im interested to see what eles drops around this time.

*see's the pic*

*unsubscribes from the thread*
mean.gif

Last edited:
This isn't the worse I think they are pretty simple tho. Ain't really worth copping for me even if it were the auction pair

Not bad, I'd only get because I wasn't able to double up on 88's.

a "Katrina" release would bring unheard of hype imo. great colorway, and a name that is widely known and sticks like glue. jb is pocketing that one and the colombias cause they know the power those type of things hold
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I like the Katrina ones much better but these aren't bad at all. A nice shoe to throw in weekly rotation. The black on the upper collar looks like a sock liner material...well from my mobile phone any way.

Not bad at all, might scoop. Give my 88s a break.. Black tongue is clean. And black sock liner is good, white gets dingy after couple wears. Nice neutral cw..

I like these. Black lace swap and I think they'll look dope. At least we aren't getting a rainbow GITD shoe with random bright colors on it. Breath of fresh air.

Why the hell would you want to sacrifice a pair of WC 3s for a pair of Katrinas? :lol:

Becaus it's the same damn shoe. People were salivating over the other pair, but one change and they're trash for some reason. I hope they keep that opinion around release date.

Back
Top Bottom