• Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if your a size 12 and up go with 54

anything else 45

Thanks man I really appreciate it, should I be looking out for a certain width as well?

Agreed!! The black laces make it just unique enough.

It's the little subtle changes that can make a more dramatic difference in my opinion. The black laces do it a lot better for me in my eyes and in my opinion of course.

so glad these are a GR, i love the look of this shoe

I'm glad these are a GR, now if somehow the 5LAB3 Retro 3 was a GR and dropped on the same day, I'd be more than glad to cop both in the same day lol.

i'm really feeling the black lace swap btw.. i think somebody else mentioned it but it helps the shoe separate itself even more from the white cement 3... and to be honest the black just blends better

Who confirmed these are a GR? The Infrared 23 6's were limited. I'm not sure if all these "infrared 23" releases will be semi limited or not.

I assumed these would be limited from the first time I saw them but you never know with JB nowadays.

Last edited:
Who confirmed these are a GR? The Infrared 23 6's were limited. I'm not sure if all these "infrared 23" releases will be semi limited or not.

I assumed these would be limited from the first time I saw them but you never know with JB nowadays.
repped.... ipicked up on that infared 23 also. hope they are not really liking this shoe would hate to have to jump through hoops just to get them.

Whiney *** drake wearing them didn't help the situation and dudes black lace photo posted a few pages back def changed a lot if people's minds. Black laces make these look 10 times better.

indeed more athletes and performers have been spotted with these already. not to mention people who missed out on the 88's will go after these, but i am in favor of that lace swap.

Last edited:
oh well thought this was a pass but laces may have got me 
mean.gif

lace swap is 
smokin.gif

Why do ppl want these to be limited so bad ? They are releasing in family sz not just men and GS sz... One minute ppl are complaining because something is limited next minute they are trying to make a release limited .

Does NDC have a 1 pair limit on GS sizes just like Men's? Need to cop a pair for the daughter and wifey.

If these are like the Powder Blue 3's and the Fire Red 3's, you can go down to a 10.5, because these run a little big. TTS will still be comfortable, but if you like to have your foot completely locked down with as little room as possible you can go down.
this is how i do mine with the 3's, i go down .5 

Just when I said im done they bring me right back in...

For 2014 I just wanted the Black Infared 6s but after seeing these 3's and the infared 2s, count me in!

I spoke to a higher up at FNL corporate yesterday who confirmed this shoe will be a full on GR.

Thanks man I really appreciate it, should I be looking out for a certain width as well?
It's the little subtle changes that can make a more dramatic difference in my opinion. The black laces do it a lot better for me in my eyes and in my opinion of course.
I'm glad these are a GR, now if somehow the 5LAB3 Retro 3 was a GR and dropped on the same day, I'd be more than glad to cop both in the same day lol.
just regular width, make sure they flat. bring your white laces w/ you when u go to pick some black ones out & compare lol

Yah that lace swap is changing minds.  I want these regardless.  Love the 3's and the way they feel on feet.  My only problem with 3's is I wreck em because I wear my 3's more than any other model .  I wore my bc3's down to the ground.  Wish some of these new cw's had dropped last year I probably would have worn them more instead.

Yah that lace swap is changing minds.  I want these regardless.  Love the 3's and the way they feel on feet.  My only problem with 3's is I wreck em because I wear my 3's more than any other model .  I wore my bc3's down to the ground.  Wish some of these new cw's had dropped last year I probably would have worn them more instead.
word these will take pressure off my 88s tb3 and bc3

plus w/ black laces they will sit on a lot of diff outfits for the spring summer. I might have to double up
mean.gif

The black lace swap is dope ...I wonder if a gray lace swap will work considering the eyelets and elephant print are also gray. I'm buying both gray and black laces.

Why do ppl want these to be limited so bad ? They are releasing in family sz not just men and GS sz... One minute ppl are complaining because something is limited next minute they are trying to make a release limited .

Who wants them to be limited? lol

I spoke to a higher up at FNL corporate yesterday who confirmed this shoe will be a full on GR.

I think I'm gonna try to throw the black 3M laces in them. It looks like a GR sneaker with white laces, just has all the characteristics of one. They seemed no frills to me until that black lace swap - it makes them look a million times better. I bet that photo just threw everyone off the fence on deciding weather to cop or pass. I was going to cop and see how I liked them on feet, but that lace swap photo def has me excited for them.

I don't think anyone ever thought they were limited

I def questioned it because of them sharing the "infrared 23" title with the limited $400 reselling infrared 23 VI. I wondered if Jordan brand was releasing all the "infrared 23" CW's in more limited quantities.

Lol i only want one pair and my girl thats into jordans as well wants to actually double up and she dont ever do that...shes like me we only double up on the kicks we love and have every intention to beat them up

Back
Top Bottom