Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't wait till Saturday.

For those looking to swap to black laces, Nike outlet stores sell them for $1.99.

Wish me luck NT fam. I just recently moved down south and these will be my first release day cop in a new state. Launch locator looks promising but I hate not knowing what the lines/crowds are going to be like. :rolleyes

Can't wait till Saturday.

For those looking to swap to black laces, Nike outlet stores sell them for $1.99.

Wish me luck NT fam. I just recently moved down south and these will be my first release day cop in a new state. Launch locator looks promising but I hate not knowing what the lines/crowds are going to be like. :rolleyes
First off id like to tell u welcome to the south. What state/area u in

Thanks bro. I just moved back to Charlotte last week.
Thats whats up, i don't think youll have any problem coppin Js in Charlotte, no worse/easier than any of the other major cities in the south. Personally i think ATL is the hardest city in "The South" to get Js. Some folks consider Florida part of "The South" i dont personally but thats a totally different story.

I'm really trying to get myself to pass on tees but the more and more I see them, the more they're growing on me. Especially with that black lace swap.

i actually got to enter raffles at all 4 stores this time.. i think they all need to just have them on the same day, because it sucks having to go back and forth  to this mall

I wonder if the lines for these will be like they were for the PB10s, seems like the hype is bout the same even tho it isnt an OG colorway.

imo no TLO doesn't neccessarily mean shoes will be easier to get
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom