Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

599581-010

Retro 3Lab5

Dec 31st,2013

from a launch calendar from one of the sneaker chains 

its those infrared joints basically 

How can this be the infared 3lab5's, there not metallic silver..................... JB what are doing................. got me curious now

i prefer the infra 3lab5 to the other one.

still not even bothering with them, same as anything remotely limited these days.

still not even bothering with them, same as anything remotely limited these days.

Me too, if they fell in my lap for retail i prob wouldnt say no, the first 3lab5 i said no tho, not for me. These im just curious, whats going on here.... a 3rd 3lab? Not that id bother copping

Me too, if they fell in my lap for retail i prob wouldnt say no, the first 3lab5 i said no tho, not for me. These im just curious, whats going on here.... a 3rd 3lab? Not that id bother copping

never heard of a metallic 3lab5. since it is metallic, it might be a 5lab3, the 3 covered in 3M.

tbh, i'm really over all the 1-14 retros. easy to sleep away releases these days, since i know there'll be plenty more before the kicks i already own will die.

never heard of a metallic 3lab5. since it is metallic, it might be a 5lab3, the 3 covered in 3M.

tbh, i'm really over all the 1-14 retros. easy to sleep away releases these days, since i know there'll be plenty more before the kicks i already own will die.

Yeh someone dropped knowledge on 3lab3 dropping which was all 3m upper (could be metallic midsole or something) maybe thats dropping quicker then expected. Meh, sounds disgusting anyway.

have you seen the nike running jacket made entirely on high grade 3m scotchlite? dude, it literally makes you glow. looks sick.

have you seen the nike running jacket made entirely on high grade 3m scotchlite? dude, it literally makes you glow. looks sick.

I think i have, somewhere on here i think, if you ride that jacket would be good and bad. Ppl wouldnt miss you, although could cause some accidents lol.
Suprised you dont own one, being a 3m lover

Yeh someone dropped knowledge on 3lab3 dropping which was all 3m upper (could be metallic midsole or something) maybe thats dropping quicker then expected. Meh, sounds disgusting anyway.

A 3 within a 3?

3ception!

Saw on ig last night supposed 3Lab4's that these might be...the product release pic up top doesn't necessarily say 5, so are they these?

Last edited:
Saw on ig last night supposed 3Lab4's that these might be...the product release pic up top doesn't necessarily say 5, so are they these?

nah thats a ps they did on every model, theres a thread on here about the lab concept, as per the paper in the box, every model has a element of another model, like the 3lab5 was a 5 with 3 elements, the 4 is going to be a 4lab1 1lab4 mix up ppl in that thread worked out. 5lab3 is the 3.

I think that the pic is fake 
mean.gif
 because I saw this:

http://www.nicekicks.com/2013/09/20/air-jordan-designs-inspired-by-the-3lab5/

The front of the shoe is photoshopped and they make it darker.

Believe me I wish these will come out though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom