Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

It’s weird, I remember when pics first leaked for these I loved them, but hated the drake sig ( I think he’s lame) then when they changed the tag I was excited but now the more and more I’ve looked at these not only are they an easy pass, I officially don’t like them. That doesn’t really happen a lot for me usually I’m either in or out at first sight. Glad to see people eating on here though,and good luck to everyone tomorrow.

38734769_2184301938507932_6079524244687945728_n.jpg

Well, damn, just won at the only Footlocker around me doing reservations. They either have more pairs than most stores or I got lucky for once lol

Hopefully these are somewhat like the Jeter 11 low, with the same price tag that throws off some people and sit for a bit.

Wasn’t the Jeter 11 low more limited? Only champs and eastbay I think?

Dude at Finish Line said they raffled off all their pairs, and they only had 12!
Kid at FootLocker wouldn't tell me numbers, or even if it was high or low stock.
Dude at Champs said it's FCFS and they had a medium amount of pairs, closer to low than high.

I'll be trying on the Foot Apps tomorrow morning. G'luck everyone!

TIP if using PayPal: Don't do the PayPal currency converter. Let it charge you in the foreign currency. As long as your Credit Card doesn't do foreign transaction fees, it should come out less expensive that way.

TIP if using PayPal: Don't do the PayPal currency converter. Let it charge you in the foreign currency. As long as your Credit Card doesn't do foreign transaction fees, it should come out less expensive that way.
is there a setting on paypal for taht

Back
Top Bottom