Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

I just got an L from END which is a relief as I already hit a W on SNS lol

Didn't want to accidentally double up ... now maybe I can get those Vapormax 95s which keep luring me in

I was hoping these would be a little tougher to cop cause I don’t have a lot of threads to wear these with. Resell keeps dropping so there must be a lot more of these available than first anticipated. So much for me flipping these for a substantial profit. Might get $50-$75 if I’m lucky.

Last edited:
How did I go from zero to hero?!

Hit on 4 pairs of size 13s from Hibbetts & FTL

If anyone is interested in the extra pairs DM me
2526769D-E0E9-4D5C-936E-F77CFDADD537.png

is there a setting on paypal for taht
At checkout before you confirm your purchase, it should tell you PayPal currency converter will be used.
Under it will say other options, click it to chose to use your bank or card holder currency rate.

This might be the first in a while that I'll do a FCFS in the morning, haven't done one of these in a long time lol. I dont even know what to expect...how limited.....if this will draw a big line.......I guess well see.

The fact that the jumpman is basically blacked out and virtually not noticeable on the tongue makes it an EASY pass for me.

If it was a red or purple jumpman on the tongue I would have doubled up :pimp:

How limited you figure thw release will be Fam? I've got a plug had them all week for $250 but I've passed... I'm just after one personal pair? Manually no bot... What kinda odds yall thinking?? I'm just wondering all these sneaker outlets like Eastbay, Finish Line, Foot Locker, Champs, Hibbetts, and Nike Snkrs all gonna be releasing this at 10 am EST on Saturday 8/18/2018 so it can't be that "Limited" I've HD terrible luck with the Snkrs App I had to copp my Cactus Jack's and a pair of 312 ghost greens from stock x... I wanna hear yalls thought and opions!!

The fact that the jumpman is basically blacked out and virtually not noticeable on the tongue makes it an EASY pass for me.

If it was a red or purple jumpman on the tongue I would have doubled up :pimp:

Edit: I'm trippin... Block me lol

Last edited:
I was hoping these would be a little tougher to cop cause I don’t have a lot of threads to wear these with. Resell keeps dropping so there must be a lot more of these available than first anticipated. So much for me flipping these for a substantial profit. Might get $50-$75 if I’m lucky.
I honestly think the flyknit 3's have bigger profit gain

Back
Top Bottom