Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

I can't speak for other shoe companies (my guess is they're similar), but QC at Nike is not very good.

An employee handed me a pair (not these) recently whose QC was shockingly bad. That pair should not be sold to ANYONE. When I pointed out how terrible they were, the employee gave me attitude (SO, you don't want them?). I was going to politely ask to see a different pair, but I was so put off I just left.

Just pulled the trigger on a pair from Hibbet. Can't wait to see what they look like in person.

I can't speak for other shoe companies (my guess is they're similar), but QC at Nike is not very good.

An employee handed me a pair (not these) recently whose QC was shockingly bad. That pair should not be sold to ANYONE. When I pointed out how terrible they were, the employee gave me attitude (SO, you don't want them?). I was going to politely ask to see a different pair, but I was so put off I just left.

lotta employees are morons for the most part. theyll try to sell u a pair they wont even wear themselves cause its jacked, but they give u an attitude and expect u to take that jacked pair so their day can be easier. im not saying all, but alot are like that.

when i bought that $500 13/14 pack from footlocker, i got brought a jaaaaacked box. i asked for another pair cause the box was so janked, and she asked if i was going to wear the shoes or the box. i swear i was about to school her on how theyre selling me an overpriced pack because of the special box and thus why the box matters if shes gonna charge me the whole 500 + tax, but the manager stepped in before i could and made her get me another pair.

i thanked the manager and he nodded cause he knows whats up. right before i left, i told him that she looks great and thats about all because shes not good at her job.

lotta employees are morons for the most part. theyll try to sell u a pair they wont even wear themselves cause its jacked, but they give u an attitude and expect u to take that jacked pair so their day can be easier. im not saying all, but alot are like that.

when i bought that $500 13/14 pack from footlocker, i got brought a jaaaaacked box. i asked for another pair cause the box was so janked, and she asked if i was going to wear the shoes or the box. i swear i was about to school her on how theyre selling me an overpriced pack because of the special box and thus why the box matters if shes gonna charge me the whole 500 + tax, but the manager stepped in before i could and made her get me another pair.

i thanked the manager and he nodded cause he knows whats up. right before i left, i told him that she looks great and thats about all because shes not good at her job.

I had a guy at FTL who brought me a Huarache Trainer with the Nike strap sewn on upside down. This dude deadass told me it was supposed to be like that so he could get the sale. Pointed out that the display shoe wasn't like that. All he could do was go Uhhhh... Told him his lie just cost him a sale and bounced.

Pair from END came in today and when I opened the box. It came in the plain orange Nike box. Wtf. Lol.

I thought it was b-grade or something but no markings on the size label and really no flaws on the shoe. Pretty much flawless, just the first time I received a regular Nike box on a good pair before. Probably just a rep box if the OG box got damaged.

60D3B55F-DDDD-475A-8183-8CB79E52E62F.jpeg
B94D04EE-248D-458A-B2A9-683759BF6028.jpeg

I had a guy at FTL who brought me a Huarache Trainer with the Nike strap sewn on upside down. This dude deadass told me it was supposed to be like that so he could get the sale. Pointed out that the display shoe wasn't like that. All he could do was go Uhhhh... Told him his lie just cost him a sale and bounced.

i would have done the same. especially over something sooooooooo obviously defective lol.

but i might have been a little less nice and told him they fit too tight, bring me .5 size down.....then when he brings out the 2nd pair with im assuming most likely has the correctly sewn strap, i would have been like woah dude these r super defective just to see how he reacts. he cant tell me BOTH pairs r correct :rofl:

For those of you who ordered from bstn did your pair ship out yet? Mines didn’t and if it did I didn’t get an email that it shipped… only thing I got was the order confirmation on Tuesday when I ordered…

I have used them a few times, pretty fast shipping from Germany 1-2 days and double box of course

When you got your shoes from them did they send you tracking or did they just show up at your doorstep? I ordered these Tuesday morning and only got a order confirmation email. I did email them asking if they shipped but no reply SMH

When you got your shoes from them did they send you tracking or did they just show up at your doorstep? I ordered these Tuesday morning and only got a order confirmation email. I did email them asking if they shipped but no reply SMH
I got a fed ex tracking number... If have you a fed ex account they should’ve sent you the tracking info.

Last edited:
4E5B677F-29C1-40A3-8F1D-102A6C6EC0D9.jpeg
F0D80C89-7426-4B42-A329-ED098A6D6D3A.jpeg
Quality is ok, got a couple glue stains and scuffs but nothing noticeable from a distance .
194BC808-086F-4132-9B86-8B4C0C928D1E.jpeg

Attachments

• A7F11F13-479B-4B38-9E7C-562AE6F3A12E.jpeg
    A7F11F13-479B-4B38-9E7C-562AE6F3A12E.jpeg
    242.9 KB · Views: 6
  • B9286E78-7BD3-4476-8436-8B6FF498D20A.jpeg
    B9286E78-7BD3-4476-8436-8B6FF498D20A.jpeg
    498.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 9E1DF296-94CE-49D1-A39B-1B7AD7A35467.jpeg
    9E1DF296-94CE-49D1-A39B-1B7AD7A35467.jpeg
    361.3 KB · Views: 8
Back