Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

Pair from END came in today and when I opened the box. It came in the plain orange Nike box. Wtf. Lol.

I thought it was b-grade or something but no markings on the size label and really no flaws on the shoe. Pretty much flawless, just the first time I received a regular Nike box on a good pair before. Probably just a rep box if the OG box got damaged.

60D3B55F-DDDD-475A-8183-8CB79E52E62F.jpeg
B94D04EE-248D-458A-B2A9-683759BF6028.jpeg

Wow that is messed up. I wouldnt be happy spedning 200$ on a so called limited Jordan and receiving it in a plain ol' Nike box.
Unacceptable.
I once went to FNL to co
Pair from END came in today and when I opened the box. It came in the plain orange Nike box. Wtf. Lol.

I thought it was b-grade or something but no markings on the size label and really no flaws on the shoe. Pretty much flawless, just the first time I received a regular Nike box on a good pair before. Probably just a rep box if the OG box got damaged.

60D3B55F-DDDD-475A-8183-8CB79E52E62F.jpeg
B94D04EE-248D-458A-B2A9-683759BF6028.jpeg

Wow that is messed up and unacceptable. I wouldnt be happy spending 200$ on a so called limited Jordan and receiving it in a plain ol' Nike box.

I once went to FNL to buy the Bordeaux 12's and the box was torn and damaged on both sides. It was disgusting and of course it was the last pair. They refused to give me a discount and the reason I was insisting is because to me the box is an important piece of the puzzle. I still bought them though. Got to the parking lot and made a quick uturn to get my money back. I couldnt stand the idea of spend 190+ tax for a damaged box.

I pile up my J's and when you have a beat up box in the mix it messes with the balance of the tower and I am OCD when it comes to organisation. And what if I want to sell them in the near future? Smh

My SNS raffle pair arrived today ...

Quality isn't too bad ... but looking at the edges of the sole I can see very faint black smudges .... almost like someone has tried them on or something.... it'll come out easily with some crep protect as they are extremely faint ..... but this is why I hate ordering from stores.... at least when I order from SNEAKRS app everything is 100 percent deadstock.....

As soon as i opened the box I could see the black paper was all crooked and creased so right away you know they've been removed from the box at some point :frown:

Only I have a **** quality of the black durabuck?! I have a lot of glue, scratch etc from 4s and infrared 6s but not like the raptors, look like used sneakers. the left just have a crease not from me, very well.
I love this color but I think to send email to nike and send back it. My first W from sneakrs after the BC 3....
I spent 10min looking through 5 pairs b4 getting the least f'ed up one @ ftl. Employees were awesome there.

Also looked @ 2 pairs @ fta, grabbed the 2nd pair, it was decent but still had all the usual flaws.

I imagine these shoe going through a long process of hands, belts and shipping movement that would make it near impossible to perfectly preserve the upper material. Not surpised a lot of them would get scuffed and scratched. Nike should have used a more scuff resistant material.

some of you guys are a little bit excessive looking for the tiniest flaws. kudos to the employees for putting up with it tbh.
This is very true. But the flaws in this case were in no way minor. I don't mind glue stains, I love my cactus jacks & have no problem with those flaws at all. Im talking about major flaws where large sections of suede were burred out. Large sections of scuffs that give the suede a different shade.

And btw, I looked through 5 pairs @ ftl because that size 12 is for my brothers birthday & im not comfortable giving him shoes that look like they've been beat. Not to mention if im paying $200 for something you better believe im making sure everything is "fine". And yes, kudos for the employees for doing their job. And even though he was only doing his job, I still tipped him for the trouble.

In the end, why not ask to look @ other pairs? Lol, whats the harm? I'm glad I did because I came out with the best pairs they had.
20180818_100953.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that is messed up. I wouldnt be happy spedning 200$ on a so called limited Jordan and receiving it in a plain ol' Nike box.
Unacceptable.
I once went to FNL to co

Wow that is messed up and unacceptable. I wouldnt be happy spending 200$ on a so called limited Jordan and receiving it in a plain ol' Nike box.

I once went to FNL to buy the Bordeaux 12's and the box was torn and damaged on both sides. It was disgusting and of course it was the last pair. They refused to give me a discount and the reason I was insisting is because to me the box is an important piece of the puzzle. I still bought them though. Got to the parking lot and made a quick uturn to get my money back. I couldnt stand the idea of spend 190+ tax for a damaged box.

I pile up my J's and when you have a beat up box in the mix it messes with the balance of the tower and I am OCD when it comes to organisation. And what if I want to sell them in the near future? Smh

Yeah. Nothing I can do now, I can’t ship the shoe back and exchange it.

But it’s ok, the pair I got isn’t too bad with the flaws so that makes up for it. Plus, I’ll be beating them down with daily wears.

Hit up Champs at opening on release date, no size 9. Struck out on SNKRS. I’ve had a pair cancelled from Foot Patrol, and now this restock pair from Hibbetts is also cancelled....WTF. Why is size 9 so limited? I can’t get these anywhere for retail, smh

finally my pair from bstn shipped... should be here Monday... now i have closure... dont have to worry about resale, restocks or my pair being cancelled
Bstn shipped my pair really fast I recieved them 3 days after I ordered thsts amazing for overseas shipping

Attachments

• 20180825_124850.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 3
Bstn shipped my pair really fast I recieved them 3 days after I ordered thsts amazing for overseas shipping
That would be amazing for west coast to east coast shipping and vice versa.... I ordered a shirt from Urban Industry after midnite on thursday and got it friday morning... Friigin crazy

Hit up Champs at opening on release date, no size 9. Struck out on SNKRS. I’ve had a pair cancelled from Foot Patrol, and now this restock pair from Hibbetts is also cancelled....WTF. Why is size 9 so limited? I can’t get these anywhere for retail, smh

I was at a HOH on release day, they had all sizes besides a size 9 in stock. Size 9 definitely seems to be a hot/limited size recently imo.

My pair got cancelled too from foot patrol I was devastated. All the restocks didn't have a 9 either. Then Tuesday morning I woke up and got ready for work checked bstn randomly and they had my size. I was lucky tbh. I didn't hesistate to cop cuz it's hard to find that size

anyone else get their true size and it feel small?
I haven't tried mine on yet, I usually don't till im ready to unds em. But that was the 1st thing I noticed. The shoe looked overall small when I opened the box. I remember even having to check the tag cause I just couldn't believe it was a 9.5. Looked small. Granted 9.5 is already a small size, but when I got my brothers size 12, the thing looked like a 10.5. Could be the dark suede playing tricks on my eyes.

I won't try it on till unds, but im going to line up the soles with my other 4's out of curiosity when I get home. Good news is even if it runs small im good cause I fit perfectly between a 9 & 9.5.

got mines today from bstn... the quality on these are trash... im not talking about the materials used on the shoe because the suede is actually nice... im talking about the scuffs that came on the suede out from the box... they are garbage and remind me of the travis scotts... other than that the shoe is fire and love the colorway on these...
20180827_184254.jpg

the scratches, scuffs, and heel crease.......

Attachments

• Scratch.jpg
    Scratch.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 38
  • scar2.jpg
    scar2.jpg
    461.6 KB · Views: 38
  • crease.jpg
    crease.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom