Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

Totally agree with this. Kinda unfortunate they didn't make any changes to the shoes, but what do you expect from company trying to make money. Quick change of tags at the factory, same box, same tag. Easy
Yeah woulda been tough to make changes to this drake model when they were produced first then they in my belief changed it to what actually released after not knowing what was up with him

ended up passing.... the only thing that changed which is the tongue which looks better actually than the OG release... but i already got the OG release from last year and wore them already... so i didnt feel like it was worth it to cop these and sell last years pair... just too much work involved... but if you dont own these then ya today should be a must cop

yeah a lot of people didn't realize the difference at first. Then they flew.
This was me this morning, SMH. I clicked on the buy tab and everything but didn't pull the trigger because I figured it was a restock and are still for low resell wise. This was another release I didn't have funds for last year on release day but I have been following on StockX ever since. I would have definitely pulled the trigger if I had knew it was the OVO version. Now as of today StockX is charging tax, SMH.

This was me this morning, SMH. This was another release I didn't have funds for last year but I have been following on StockX ever since. I would have definitely pulled the trigger if I had knew it was the OVO version. Now as of today StockX is charging tax, SMH.

i dont think u can call these OVO 4s lol

^^I mean it does say Drake on the tounge and was selling on OVO's site as well, lol!!

Last edited:
^^I mean it does say Drake on the tounge and was selling on OVO's site as well, lol!!
I think it’s just Drake’s signature, not OVO technically. And outside of that super tiny detail in red, along with the purple Jumpman, on the tongue tag, this shoe appears to be identical from last year’s release. It’s looking like they even have the same production date, indicating these have been sitting around for over a year until now.

Impulse buy for me because the notification on my phone is actually what woke me up, but tbh I slept on the release last year cuz I was iffy, and even though I'd been hearing complaints about quality, was still kinda bummed I never copped even though resell was never too bad. So I'm really quite good with this pickup.

yea but even when they were originally scheduled to drop, they werent called OVO 4s. but i do see your point with the affiliation to drake etc. all im saying is that if these were true OVO, there would be an owl somewhere on the shoe or box or OVO branding somewhere, and these would not have sat that long and these would be going for like 400 lol

in my opinion, if the raptors hadnt made the finals, i dont think nike drops these. because tons of people with the regular joints wouldnt have copped these just cause of the tongue tag diff. nothing special really. buuuuuuuuut.....if the raptors in the finals and theres a an opportunity to cap on whatever lil hype, nike sure capitalized.

yea but even when they were originally scheduled to drop, they werent called OVO 4s. but i do see your point with the affiliation to drake etc. all im saying is that if these were true OVO, there would be an owl somewhere on the shoe or box or OVO branding somewhere, and these would not have sat that long and these would be going for like 400 lol

in my opinion, if the raptors hadnt made the finals, i dont think nike drops these. because tons of people with the regular joints wouldnt have copped these just cause of the tongue tag diff. nothing special really. buuuuuuuuut.....if the raptors in the finals and theres a an opportunity to cap on whatever lil hype, nike sure capitalized.
Not really
OVO8 are both selling poorly
Retail was $225 and people had to raffle
StockX market says Black $213 white $240

Back
Top Bottom