Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

So liking/wanting any pair that is an artist collab equals riding that artist's sack? I personally don't wear Yeezys, but that would be the same thing. And with that logic, same could be said for liking/wanting any pair that is a signature pair or "collab" of an athlete (Jordan, Kobe, LeBron, Kyrie, Deion, etc.). :smh:

yes yeezys too i dont wear those either. and I meant music artists not athletes as jordans are athletic shoes that would be silly.

Looks like sellers are getting desperate on StockX. My size alone is down over $30 all the way to $225. In a week they’ll be starved out and it’ll be time to strike for those who missed out :evil:

im not surprised. i mean, lets keep it real, theres really nothing special about these except the drake siggy lol. if i had a pair of the first ones, i wouldnt have copped the drake ones. but i didnt so i said ehhh f it.

I think these are one of those shoes that eventually will go up in value. Til this day, I still don't know how the og sbb shot up in value. Not many were feeling them when they were about to drop, then once everybody heard they were limited and stores like dtlr didn't get all of their shipments on time, a frenzy occurred. Seeing how these were scrapped and then reissued, in a limited run, I can see the same happening with these in a few years. Especially if Drake were to leave JB again. Same as Kawhi. I remember people hating on that Jordan 1. Now, it's a hot valued shoe.

There's gotta be a lot of confusion on StockX with these. Apparently the 2018 and 2019 drake sig both have the same style number? On StockX there's two separate listings but im sure people are selling/buying not knowing which is which and im going to assume StockX got to accept since the style numbers are the same?lol.

There's gotta be a lot of confusion on StockX with these. Apparently the 2018 and 2019 drake sig both have the same style number? On StockX there's two separate listings but im sure people are selling/buying not knowing which is which and im going to assume StockX got to accept since the style numbers are the same?lol.

the skus are different. i believe one ends in 56 and the other ends in 65. the rest is the same. sombody posted it. stockx has em listed with diff skus too.

Idk how reliable but...

Mine just got delivered, tongue looks all crazy from the shoe trees or whatever they're called.

20190605_125011.jpg

20190605_124956.jpg

Is the infrared in this shoe the same color as the 6s? I don't have mine here to compare...

Mine just got delivered, tongue looks all crazy from the shoe trees or whatever they're called.

20190605_125011.jpg

20190605_124956.jpg

Is the infrared in this shoe the same color as the 6s? I don't have mine here to compare...
Judging by that factory lace job JB did repurpose unsold pairs of the original Raptors IV

I just returned the pair I got in the mail stting on shoes doesn't make sense anymore especially when the resale is low to begin with

If these released last year when they should have it would have been a different story

Mine just got here too, same situation as slaughterx slaughterx with the shoe trees violating the shape of the tongue. The suede is that weird suede they started putting on the bred 6s in 2010 and the black cement 4s from 2012, which I hated on those. HOWEVER, it being the original material on this retro+ colorway, it’s fine. Happy with them.

just got my pair tooand my pair is DOOOOOKIE! giant glue stains on toebox of both shoes, and on the right shoe, the tongue has too much suede material so its literally just scrunched up. TURRIBLE. going right back to nike smh

20190605_181521.jpg
20190605_181806.jpg

Yikes my size 8 comes tomorrow not sure what to do if they beat up like some if yall pics im seeing

Won $200 on Raptors 1H in game 2 which pays for these pretty much

Back
Top Bottom