Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

4771A9A6-43AD-429A-85E6-1BCA8B041769.png
Pretty surprised. It has my barcode and pick up location underneath but I blocked it out. I cant remember what it said when I “peeled off” the ticket but I should have screenshot it. It wouldn’t let me look at and reveal whether I’d won or lost until 3:30. The store is 1hr 20mins from me so it’s not going to be the most convenient thing but they have a nice mall and the wife has agreed that we should make a day of it so all is good. It’s been a good week for me in terms of shoes

Last edited:
Win you win, like the other foot apps, you have to confirm that you still want the shoes. If someone didn’t confirm I could see the L turning into a W. They need to do something similar to the waitlist even though I hate being waitlisted.

So it just occurred to me, do I even need a reservation for these? I’m definitely buying these because I love the colorway but are they going to be hard to get? If not I’ll probably just cop off of SNKRS or Finish Line’s website. They look like they’re going to be really nice I just didn’t stop to think whether a reservation was necessary. I mean people on here are talking about all the Ls they’ve taken on this app and the Chris Paul 12s from today did not require a reservation to cop easily. Thoughts?

checked again. says raffle lost and todays date. yours changed to a W?

Yea, when I checked earlier it gave me a “dang” and said I lost.

I then checked again and it says I had 22 hours to confirm.

I received an email 15 minutes ago from FL and an app notification saying “raffle reveal”.

Lol, I won and I'm not all that interested so if someone needs a 10.5 pm me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180811-154346_Finish Line.jpg
    Screenshot_20180811-154346_Finish Line.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 26
FNL now sending me messages in app to cop the olive 12s.....

they gave me an L on their raffle but now that the 12s sitting they want me to cop from them now? FOH FNL lmao i copped from NDC with a giftcard for under retail

watch the same thing happen with these. i got an L, gonna cop from 1 of the other sites, then that afternoon FNL gonna send me a message telling me come cop lol

On champs calendar they’re marked as a QS. Seeing as they are NRG.

I guess same will go for foot action and foot locker.

Is it just me, or do these 4’s have a weird wrinkly- almost rep-looking tounge...

The newer 4’s are looking more and more like reps.

I still like the colourway, but, maybe im just goin crazy

I actually won on FNL raffle back home in Augusta. We're going to be home for our baby shower, but somehow my wife name is on my account and I didn't add myself as another pickup person because I had no idea.

Back
Top Bottom