Jordan Retro 4 Premium "Snakeskin" - May 21, 2016

Not the snakeskin 4's, but just posting here to add to a post from a few weeks back in regards to applying promo codes to a snkrs order. So far I am 5 for 5 with this method. If it works again,I will share how. My fear is Nike will stop it all together once people use the method and won't apply it to any high demand Jordan or Nike release ruining it for all.

View media item 2053142

Not the snakeskin 4's, but just posting here to add to a post from a few weeks back in regards to applying promo codes to a snkrs order. So far I am 5 for 5 with this method. If it works again,I will share how. My fear is Nike will stop it all together once people use the method and won't apply it to any high demand Jordan or Nike release ruining it for all.
This is like asking somebody "Guess what?" then saying "Nevermind." Dont do us this way bromethesis.

1. Log into your NDC account, add something to your cart, apply the promo code.

2. Log into that same account via SNKRS. Whatever you purchase via SNKRS will now utilize that promo code.

This has worked for me many times now.

This is like asking somebody "Guess what?" then saying "Nevermind." Dont do us this way bromethesis.

Lol. I won't. If it works on the Champ pack release, I will fill people in. One of the issues with Snkrs is that you can't pick multiple items. For example, I wanted to get my size 14 and my son size 12 at the same time. Snkrs don't allow you to add multiples in your cart. Surprisingly, reps at Nike didn't know this. Their customer service reps are really clueless which is why in previous comments I said one of the work arounds is to get past the first 2 reps on the phone. I had to place 2 seperate orders to get both shoes then they combined them to apply the 20% discount. But, the orders still show seperate order numbers because of how snkrs work. They still having issues with it. Snkrs is a good concept, just need some work.

Last edited:

1. Log into your NDC account, add something to your cart, apply the promo code.

2. Log into that same account via SNKRS. Whatever you purchase via SNKRS will now utilize that promo code.

This has worked for me many times now.
i know for a fact if u add to cart on ndc, apply promo, and remove the item without removing the promo, any future items added to the cart will have the promo automatically applied.

PMed the dude and asked him if this was the method  and if it transfers over to SNKRS and he told me Nike fixed it so i dont know......

Last edited:
That simple huh? I'll have to try this one of these releases. Props to you guys.

Also, I don't usually buy more than one pair at a time, does that mean I won't have to talk the reps on the phone? Shouldn't the promo just go through, in theory at least.

Congrats!  At least wearing those shoes you could feel good that if she said "no" you'd still have really cool shoes to look at ;-)...

Finally got my size 12. I am very grateful for a NTer (who shall remain nameless unless he wants me to say his name) helping me out by selling me his extra size 10 for retail plus shipping. I was then able to sell that for the going price and buy my size 12 for $600 shipped. NT FTW!!!

View media item 2065513

I regret not buying these a few weeks ago when I saw them in store and now I check resale price to be high. :frown: 

Got lucky and got a pair on failed on 460 shipped...

eBay prices were looking crazy for a 9.5

is there a real vs fake for these premium snakeskin 4s? If not can anyone tell me what to look for in fake python 4s or to help identify authenticity?

I even scrolled through months of the fake_education guy's instagram account looking for a snake 4 comparison. Just saw black pony. Surprised not even there. It's a great resource. Might directly ask him.
Not expert enough to use my retail boutique to make the call.
Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom