Jordan Retro 4 "White/Metallic Sil-Pure Platinum" $190 May 13th 2017 *pics pg 1*

@chuch83 bruh...try calling nike reps and tell them your dissatisfactions and that you used your 20% code. They should break you off with another. They did for me with the true blues and royaltys.

Last edited:
Reactions: PJS
All i could say is Nike send me a crispy pair of shoes no complaints at all even got that Nike card .. I just dont understand how alot of other people that bought from Nike say they got all bad shoes i may have been lucky but you guys Can always return them hassle free

And he probably only looked at the display [emoji]128584[/emoji]

idk if you're a guy but if you are you should never use [emoji]128584[/emoji] That's the equivalent of a guy saying "K" instead of "ok" Secondly, is a display shoe NOT a retail version of the shoe? Does a display shoe NOT get sold just like every pair not on display? And what does a shoe being on display have to do with it consisting of pleather, yellowing and glue stains?

You can't say they are trash in "general" when there are only a few complaints tho

Last edited:
The only pleather is the collar, and the backtab. Good enough!! The rest is real leather!!

After few hours wearing, I regret it a little.
White shoes, slight jean stain, glue stains standout as it gets dirtier.

Now, I do feel this colorway is not very mature. Compare to my Royalty 4s, I wonder why do I buy this pair of white sneakers...

I am ready to purchase some Jason Mark or Crep for cleaning.

Nike lured me with nice leather and I found out they get dirty fast.....
Umm I said pleather around the ankle and you replied to me saying "only part that's pleather is around the collar" Dude, that's what I said [emoji]128529[/emoji] I've had every previous release of these, so in comparison to the previous releases these are trash. Especially at 190.00! I think most people forgot that these increase in prices were said to be required in order to increase the quality of the shoes and yet I've seen little or no increase in the quality of most of the releases I've picked up.

Seems like everyone here or almost everyone in here who has them has complained about them.

I have zero complaints about my pair, but I also know what to expect from JB at this point.

So do I, you rarely see me complain about Jordan shoes because they can and usually will come with some issues. Never had anything severe to out right complain about but these were hands down the worst shoe I ever received

I scrubbed hard to remove a bunch of the black and weird dark sticky glue marks all over the leather

There's a black spot on the toe box that's not coming out

Now, I do feel this colorway is not very mature. Compare to my Royalty 4s, I wonder why do I buy this pair of white sneakers...

Mature compared to the cheap looking gold on the Royalty which should of been a GS and women's color way only . [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] . Maybe sophisticated .

Last edited:
Yep poor Quality Control, Def Check your Pairs!!!Went Threw 2 pairs to find Blue An Green Dots on mid sole, The leather Looks Fire,Felt stiff tho,scuff Marks, Glue Stains, Precreasd, Not completely painted!!! They musta Got A Bad Batch r something,I seen The white 13s An must Say!!!They Did a betta job on those,Also seen In hand!!! Those blk 11s They Slick!!! Must Have on those...Agin your Money My Guy,Spend It How you Like!!!
I said All These complaints,Back On Page 10...Know SOME of y'all See for yourself

Son up there said they did Pure 13's better than these. :lol:

Pure 13's have some of the worst toebox leather I've ever seen on a Jordan. Straight up Payless quality. :smh:

Can't find a good size 11.5 in my city. For **** & giggles I look at all sizes at different stores in my city and it seems look the smaller sizes look better than the bigger sizes.

Like the blue suede 12s, I'm going to stop my search & pass

Kinda late to the party, but does anyone know if CB will honor the 30%?

Saw these at FTL over the weekend and fell in love... Just realized I had a $20 off NDC coupon but it expired at midnight :roll eyes

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom