jordan retro 5 made of leather?

My retro V's just came in. I was wondering if the material is made of leather because it doesn't look like it. I'd feel pretty ripped off if theyweren't because I had to pay a lot of import taxes and #@$#.

dude:

#1 - this thread is USELESS without pics.
#2 - you don't state exactly what Jordans they are
#3 - there is a legit check forum on here

thanks. I hope it doesn't make that much of a difference in the quality of the shoe. I paid a lot for them so I want them to last at least 2 years.

Unless you're wearing a kids size from the 90's...your 5's are most likely fake. Get pics and use the Legit/Price Checc Forum...

*Real* Air Jordan Retros haven't been made of natural materials for quite some time.

Post pictures and somebody will tell you quick enough if they're legit.

Yeah I'm going to post some pics soon, I got them off a legit site though, and they look exactly like the ones on the Nike site and I don't see why youguys wanna see them. I mean Air Jordans are not made of leather, which was just my question.

Originally Posted by Jaehow

^^^ youre an idiot

roll.gif

I can't figure out if this guy's shoes are leather or nubuck, what's he wanting to know? nubuck=good, leather=no good.

I just wanted to know if Jordans were made from leather. They're obviously not and neither are mine, k thx.

Aaaaah whatever just shut up all and close this topic. I'll post pics as soon as I find a camera.

Back
Top Bottom