Jordan Retro 6 "Flight Jacket" to release?

D@mn just woke up and missed out everywhere, Titolo still has a FSR but I'm not looking to pay 315 for a pair.......will there be any other options available??
Or you can camp on darkside initiative later they will have em, youre welcome!

^^ do they ship to the US??? Or will I have to get a forwarding service
Looks like they ship to the US. Shipping to GA was a little over $20.00. Ugh just can't pull the trigger as I'd probably never wear them. But I love the box and the look of them

Same place you copped from i tryed and got a fraud alert on my card the first time called my bank up and copped after

IMG_5116.JPG
THIS JUST IN...HOLLA.

CED B.

Anybody here purchased on livestock or has experience purchasing from livestock canada? Im from the us domi have to oay for taxes? Thanks in advance fellas!

Shoes just left Miami after customs. Should be delivered to my work tomorrow. I can t wait to see these in hand!!! Now I gotta find out how to get my hands on the jacket!

Stupid question, but what brand was the original snl jacket?

Hey buddy, not a stupid question at all. I went and looked at the old pics of MJ on SNL. The name on the jacket was "RELAY", and it was over the right pocket. Don't k ow if that brand is still out there or not. I'll have to do some checking!

EDIT: I just did some digging. It seems like that jacket was actually a Jordan item. Tinker wanted a sub-brand that was casual way before it actually happened, called Jordan Beyond. It didn't pan out but he wore the jacket which was from the line. Here is a link to the article below!

jordan-beyond
http://gwarizm.com/2012/08/20/jordan-beyond/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom