Jordan Retro 6 "Flight Jacket" to release?

One block down, deadstock ca has them

Good looks...was able to get my pair from OBD, tried deadstock ca cause price was cheaper but by the time i got to the checkout they were OOS on the size i needed...managed paying like $30 over retail with shipping and they will be here tomorrow :wow:....better than the prices i seen over 300+

What was the average price ppl were getting these for that weren't able to get them for retail, like $25 over??

E2E59F71-FF8C-4849-9CC6-5686183AC2B4.jpeg
B6F947E4-AC6C-4C4A-A730-CB4D30D8E5FC.jpeg

7AB4BA91-AADE-4B6B-B339-AB74218E3519.jpeg

Bottom already has yellow spots but oh well

Box is so dope.

Got these delivered yesterday while at work. Quickly slipped one on (my bigger
IMG_20171002_144907.jpg
IMG_20171002_144936.jpg
foot) to make sure 6s run big. They do! Glad I sized down .5. These things are so cool and the box is the best!!! Here's a quick on-foot (excuse the dress pants, lol).

Good looks...was able to get my pair from OBD, tried deadstock ca cause price was cheaper but by the time i got to the checkout they were OOS on the size i needed...managed paying like $30 over retail with shipping and they will be here tomorrow :wow:....better than the prices i seen over 300+

What was the average price ppl were getting these for that weren't able to get them for retail, like $25 over??

. Youre welome vinsanity, im not sure but 240-250 is the average price im seeing for retail pairs.. man, i shouldve ordered from one block, deadstock ca have not shipped my order, slow shipping time i guess, hopefully haha lol

How did you manage to find out, the hard way??....did you ruin your pair??
nope, i test all my shoes with a drop of water if i'm not sure of the materials. heard early reports of being waterproof. didn't want to waste protection spray if not necessary. these are very prone to stain if not careful.

. Youre welome vinsanity, im not sure but 240-250 is the average price im seeing for retail pairs.. man, i shouldve ordered from one block, deadstock ca have not shipped my order, slow shipping time i guess, hopefully haha lol

Haven't shipped mine out either, and I'm in Canada. They're shipping from a city that has pacific time zone so you might get notification later today

Not sure what I would wear with the shoes, but it's a good looking shoe no doubt.

Love the box and clear soles.

Haven't shipped mine out either, and I'm in Canada. They're shipping from a city that has pacific time zone so you might get notification later today
Already received shipping email from deadstock, cant wait to get these in hand.. dopeness

Received my pair today. This is one of the best releases of the year. Gorgeous shoe in person. I'm not a box person, but the presentation is excellent.

Me too. It's expected to arrive next Wednesday though.
Nice to hear that man, this is my first time purchasing from deadstock, do we have to pay for custom taxes i checked the tracking and there is a note, does your tracking shows this one too?

Attachments

• IMG_4670.PNG
    IMG_4670.PNG
    93.7 KB · Views: 6
Nice to hear that man, this is my first time purchasing from deadstock, do we have to pay for custom taxes i checked the tracking and there is a note, does your tracking shows this one too?

I'm in Canada so I won't get charged for domestic packages. You'll be good as well. You're exempt for like $800 or something, before taxes and duties. Canada only get like $50 exemption before we pay all the duties.

I'm in Canada so I won't get charged for domestic packages. You'll be good as well. You're exempt for like $800 or something, before taxes and duties. Canada only get like $50 exemption before we pay all the duties.
Ayt man, thanks, i dont wanna pay extra for tax, lol, im from cali, new here in niketalk, and im loving it, lots of helpful peeps here, il post pics once i get shoes, thanks again!

Damn l completely missed the drop date on theses. Any sites still have stock?

Capture+_2017-10-05-12-24-39.png
Damn l completely missed the drop date on theses. Any sites still have stock?
Bruh. Check kickscrew. They will charge you like 30 bucks or so for shipping but last i checked they were still up.

Edit. Depending on your size

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom