Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

No per model
lol unless you're buying 5 pairs of maroon 6's, can you hook me up then ? 
happy.gif

You'd have to ask the guy who posted earlier in the thread. That wasn't me, I just answered someone else's question.

Any of the over seas people that got a pair with the materials sticker inside, does it show if there is any actual leather in these, or are they full synthetic? And can you post a pic of the materials sticker?

sneakerheads are wierd.. if these were limited like chicago 1's you would be paying 400-500 dollars for these for these shoes.  thirsting.. but since they are GR people cant pull the trigger on 220.  

these are classics with the Nike Air.. you cant pass that up.. in a couple years they will be reselling 400-500 dollars.  

sneakerheads are wierd.. if these were limited like chicago 1's you would be paying 400-500 dollars for these for these shoes.  thirsting.. but since they are GR people cant pull the trigger on 220.  

these are classics with the Nike Air.. you cant pass that up.. in a couple years they will be reselling 400-500 dollars.  

where are you basing this prediction upon ?
The 88s ? They were very much more limtied than these Maroons

Nike send me a email last night that they're being shipped now :pimp:

I still can't believe how easy it was to copped yesterday.

It's simple, sneakerheads are hypes, no matter how hard they try to deny it. The only want to spend big money on something that not that many other people have. It's all about bragging rights and wanting to be the "best" at something. It's about impressing others and having something you can be proud of. That goes all the way to the people that collect PEs. It's nothing wrong with it.

If these were limited to 100 pairs at 400 dollars, people would be complaining that they didn't make enough pairs for the general public and they don't care about the average consumer.

That's practically any industry. When new cars come out they go for full sticker or above...

People want what they can't have or can't get easily.

Right now supply is outpacing demand. If/when Nike resets this up to where demand outpaces supply 2-1 game back on. At the moment not the case.

Last edited:
Since people wanna throw money at stuff I'm fitten to start a go fund me for some yeezys.

I'm far from broke but that 30 bucks JB hit me for I rather take and do something else like take my nephew to see a movie.

Don't forget as price increase goes up so does the opportunity cost comes into play and after a while this will play an effect

I was done with dude when he said a 300 GR is plausible!

Nike ain't pushing no 11 at 300 a pop. They wouldn't even push N/A infrared' a at that price cause I wouldn't buy. 250 seems to be Nike limit at their 'premium' products. Ex ext lebrons Kobe and such and they sit hard

Only way u dropping 300 or the masses will is when you remove the GR title so that all the little fake baller resellers can rub their hands together to finally get that come up

Tbh......

At 300 and limited resellers would still flop these ain't no 350 boost Bruh they are Jordan brand.

Why don't you reread my post and see that there's an IF. IF people continue to buy Jordan's despite the increase in price, NIke Increasing their prices to 300 is definitely plausible. If you honestly think I meant overnight, you're an idiot. In ten years, if they continue to raise the prices AND people continue to buy mass quantities of it, why would they not increase prices? If people buy at 220 (which it shows they have), if they buy at 240, and then 260, 280, 300 will happen. That's why I used IF. I have faith in humanity though. I hope people aren't that stupid enough in the future.

Almost everyone seems to want to be exclusive on here, yet most can't comprehend that paying for a Jordan logo is as common as it gets. Even the most limited Jordan's usually represent a retro model that has been seen numerous times. Ironic...and to your point, if these Maroon 6's were limited, people would be complaining about availability that couldn't cop. :lol:

You guys complaining about 220.00 being a problem, get used to it. Prices have been going up through the years. Stop making it like this is all new. There are several other shoe companys that can supply for your price range.

A $30 increase in just over 12 months is unreasonable, especially considering retros were $40 cheaper before the first price hike. JB's been on some straight BS ever since this Remastered nonsense.

Last edited:
A $30 increase in just over 12 months is unreasonable, especially considering retros were $40 cheaper before the first price hike. JB's been on some straight BS ever since this Remastered nonsense.

From a company standpoint, it's not unreasonable when you have people paying 400 for Chicago 1s, or 600+ for Bred 1s. I actually don't blame resellers. I blame the people willing to pay resellers. If people would stop paying ridiculous prices over retail, we wouldn't have been in this situation. Nike saw an opportunity to capitalize on unrealized profits and they took it, as they should. Everyone's complaining about the 30 dollar hike and yet everyone is still paying this price. I swear if these were 250 with only 100,000 pairs, people would be up in arms about the limited availability for such a "classic shoe". You miss out on a release, you move on to the next one. You cave and pay resell prices, don't get mad when Nike decides to charge you the same and cut out the middle man. Increased prices led to increased profits for Nike so at the end of the day, they don't really give a **** about consumers because profits WILL ALWAYS be the bottom line.

Last edited:
Since people wanna throw money at stuff I'm fitten to start a go fund me for some yeezys.

I'm far from broke but that 30 bucks JB hit me for I rather take and do something else like take my nephew to see a movie.

Don't forget as price increase goes up so does the opportunity cost comes into play and after a while this will play an effect

I was done with dude when he said a 300 GR is plausible!

Nike ain't pushing no 11 at 300 a pop. They wouldn't even push N/A infrared' a at that price cause I wouldn't buy. 250 seems to be Nike limit at their 'premium' products. Ex ext lebrons Kobe and such and they sit hard

Only way u dropping 300 or the masses will is when you remove the GR title so that all the little fake baller resellers can rub their hands together to finally get that come up

Tbh......

At 300 and limited resellers would still flop these ain't no 350 boost Bruh they are Jordan brand.

Just wait, retros will hit $280 next year. Nike's willing to take the risk of losing initial sales. They'll still make a killing after releases go on clearance for the price point they should've sold at to begin with.

You must not know JB. in a couple years they will give us the same shoe without the off white leather.

Last edited:
Having worked for Nike for years and knowing their business practices. How do you expect them to make bigger revenues and more profits:

1.) Price increase

2.) create more of their "Quickstrike" product, such as these 6's

Every shoe that comes out recently has been way to easy to purchase this year. It feels like 2012 right before the big IG wave. When you can get anything on NDC. Nike had a great fiscal year this past and the only way to beat it, are those 2 factors. They are promising to be a 50 billion dollar company. Yeah, this is the beginning of the end, Look at the next few releases, PSNY 12 price tag, expect more of that.

Full size run back up at nike.com [emoji]128518[/emoji]
Only 8,8.5,9.5,11,&14. Still i thought these would sale out quicker than its taking. They arent available in the stores i frequent here in Chicago tho

You must not know JB. in a couple years they will gives us the same shoe without the off white leather.

L O L.

This.

Nothing is sacred anymore. Nike is trying to condition everyone to the new reality: stop paying resale and pay the source. Can't get them today? No worries, it'll be restocked or re-released later. And again after that.

Back
Top Bottom