Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

:rofl: you trying to flip it like I wasn't directly responding to your examples.
I'm not trying to flip anything. Your the type of person to wait it out for change, I'm not. I prefer mine hot off the press. All your statements clearly show it. Which is clearly fine. You got your couponer, and you got those who don't care about saving 50cents. At the end of the day do you.

Last edited:
You shouldn't want to pay $220 period. End of story. Coming from Nike or a reseller doesn't make a difference. In fact, it's worse coming from Nike, because it's eliminating the chance for for you get the shoe cheaper altogether. :smh:

My man :pimp:

:rofl: you trying to flip it like I wasn't directly responding to your examples.
I'm not trying to flip anything. Your tbe type of person to wait it out for change, I'm not. I prefer mine hot off the press. All your statements clearly show it. Which is clearly fine.

You don't know me bruh so how can you tell me what kind of person I am? :rofl:

I still remember...

1s for $100
3s for $125
4s for $115
5s for $135
7s for $135
8s for $140

This was less than 10 years ago :smh:

Anyone can se that this price hike is insane. Just because you can afford a shoe, doesn't mean the practices are okay. Who would like to pay $250 over 10 times a year for a shoe with inferior technology vs the other Nike shoes that get released? There is no added materials or labor for stitching Nike on the back vs a jump man. The quality on this 6 is basically the same as infared 23 6's

Then don't buy it. Heck, don't ever buy a show that you think is overpriced. But if you do it, even ONCE. You are only reaffirming the market just like anyone else out there. In economies, we vote with money and your philosophy is obviously losing to the rest of consumer America. Take your money and start buying other brands, if everyone started doing this Nike would have to rethink their pricing. So if you're going to continue to buy Js, shut up, sit back, and dwell in what you've helped cause.

roll.gif
you trying to flip it like I wasn't directly responding to your examples.
I'm not trying to flip anything. Your tbe type of person to wait it out for change, I'm not. I prefer mine hot off the press. All your statements clearly show it. Which is clearly fine.
You don't know me bruh so how can you tell me what kind of person I am?
roll.gif
Some of these ppl shouldve been in the foam thread last night...
mean.gif

Childish arguments :lol:
Doesn't even know my point which is (and I'll say it again) the whole I'd rather pay Nike resell than pay a Nike resell mentality makes no sense.
Pay resell only when you have to
Pay retail when you have to
Get below whenever you can

And AGAIN ill say it. SOME people don't care to do all that. If its affordable for us, were just going to do it and not justify if the price is right and etc.

Doesn't even know my point which is (and I'll say it again) the whole I'd rather pay Nike resell than pay a Nike resell mentality makes no sense.

And AGAIN ill say it. SOME people don't care to do all that. If its affordable for us, were just going to do it and not justify if the price is right and etc.

You just became my favorite baller.

Childish arguments
laugh.gif

Like Big J said ballertalk.com

Just because you may be in the 1% that doesn't like saving money, you can't speak for the 99% who likes extra cash

Last edited:
Then don't buy it. Heck, don't ever buy a show that you think is overpriced. But if you do it, even ONCE. You are only reaffirming the market just like anyone else out there. In economies, we vote with money and your philosophy is obviously losing to the rest of consumer America. Take your money and start buying other brands, if everyone started doing this Nike would have to rethink their pricing. So if you're going to continue to buy Js, shut up, sit back, and dwell in what you've helped cause.

THIS

Last edited:

And I told you before, paying Nike instead of resellers, has its benefits and cons and I listed them out, yet you keep trying to make this whole debate about EVERYONE that disagrees with you, making that point. The guy who made that idea you keep trying to refute is like 2 pages by. Jeez, I really don't know how you became an administrator of a huge forum like this. You're not even here to discuss, you're really just that one kid everyone hated growing up who always replied with "I know you are but what am I"

I actually didn't buy this release and have not bought a Jordan release since the Black 6's last year. Even though I can certainly afford them, enough is enough. Sometimes a problem is bigger then just having money so you can throw at it.

And I told you before, paying Nike instead of resellers, has its benefits and cons and I listed them out, yet you keep trying to make this whole debate about EVERYONE that disagrees with you, making that point. The guy who made that idea you keep trying to refute is like 2 pages by. Jeez, I really don't know how you became an administrator of a huge forum like this. You're not even here to discuss, you're really just that one kid everyone hated growing up who always replied with "I know you are but what am I"

:lol: you whole crutch is that you can't determine the authenticity of a shoe like you can't have PayPal ether the seller for a refund if you find out otherwise. You can also put in the work to find legitimate resellers and there are a ton of them if you have to go that route.
To say that you'd rather pay resell to Nike for every pair of shoes you buy.... It will never make sense unless you only buy hyped shoes in the first place.

Last edited:
I actually didn't buy this release and have not bought a Jordan release since the Black 6's last year. Even though I can certainly afford them, enough is enough. Sometimes a problem is bigger then just having money so you can throw at it.

Respect. And I'm not being sarcastic. You're the only poster I've seen in this debate who's backed up his words with his actions. I'm tired of people who constantly complain about the price of Js and then go out and buy the big releases just to keep up with the Joneses. I'm tired of people who complain about not being able to afford to go out to eat yet do it anyways instead of cooking at home. Got nothing but love for ya.

Like Big J said ballertalk.com

Just because you may be in the 1% that doesn't like saving money, you can't speak for the 99% who likes extra cash
1% ? Lol all of a sudden were throwing percentages in this who are for and against. I'm going to bypass this. Vain let it go let them feel how they want, spend how they want. I'm going to get breakfast.lol

I passed on Maroons also, I can afford them, but definitely not worth my $220. Plus i just bought Aqua 8s so I'm done for the year Jordan wise. Might wait till the Flu Games in May, only shoe really need since i have the matching backpack

:lol: you whole crutch is that you can't determine the authenticity of a shoe like you can't have PayPal ether the seller for a refund if you find out otherwise. You can also put in the work to find legitimate resellers and there are a ton of them if you have to go that route.
To say that you'd rather pay resell to Nike for every pair of shoes you buy.... It will never make sense unless you only buy hyped shoes in the first place.

Your arguments are the epitome of straw man. You've taken one point I've made and magnified it to be my only argument. Honestly, I'm more worried about being robbed than being sold a fake. And not once did I saw I'd RATHER pay Nike than resellers. In fact, I've only bought one Nike release this year. What I did say however is that people need to stop complaining about retail price if they're still gonna go out and pay it. It's not like Nike or JB is putting a gun to your head to buy their product. It's not like your life is gonna end if you don't have the newest release and all your friends do. And also what I did ACTUALLY say is that if you don't like the prices, move on, buy any other brand and quit crying. Because at the end of the day, from an economics standpoint, Nike is doing exactly what any other company can and will do. If unrealized profits exist, you're stupid if you don't take them. Market value is determined by supply and demand. The demand and willingness to pay obviously exists if these shoes eventually sell out. Which I believe they're on track to. It's the same reason why you don't resell a pair of any shoe for 200 if you know someone's willing to pay 300. It'd be stupid of you to do it just because you felt it'd be "fair". Unless of course it's a hookup.

Your arguments are the epitome of straw man. You've taken one point I've made and magnified it to be my only argument. Honestly, I'm more worried about being robbed than being sold a fake. And not once did I saw I'd RATHER pay Nike than resellers. In fact, I've only bought one Nike release this year. What I did say however is that people need to stop complaining about retail price if they're still gonna go out and pay it. It's not like Nike or JB is putting a gun to your head to buy their product. It's not like your life is gonna end if you don't have the newest release and all your friends do. And also what I did ACTUALLY say is that if you don't like the prices, move on, buy any other brand and quit crying. Because at the end of the day, from an economics standpoint, Nike is doing exactly what any other company can and will do. If unrealized profits exist, you're stupid if you don't take them. Market value is determined by supply and demand. The demand and willingness to pay obviously exists if these shoes eventually sell out. Which I believe they're on track to. It's the same reason why you don't resell a pair of any shoe for 200 if you know someone's willing to pay 300. It'd be stupid of you to do it just because you felt it'd be "fair". Unless of course it's a hookup.

You do you man. Nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree. Good luck with all of your purchases.

1% ? Lol all of a sudden were throwing percentages in this who are for and against. I'm going to bypass this. Vain let it go let them feel how they want, spend how they want. I'm going to get breakfast.lol

Yeah man, I'm done too. It's my birthday, I got better **** to do.

Back
Top Bottom