Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

I will not lie though, looking at my own pair I just bought.............I can see why a good number of people "passed" or "returned" these shoes.  I'm not regretting buying these at all, but I can see some of the criticisms that lead up to these Maroon 6s NOT selling out within 24 hours of its release.

Just from the look at it, that white just ain't white enough (no racial).  I mean I can put them side-by-side with my 2014 White Infrared 6s, and my Infrared 6s are still whiter than the Maroon 6s we have in front of us today......and I wear my Infrared 6s at least twice a week at minimum.  So if my year old White Infrared 6s with a lesser quality leather still looks snow-white as **** compared to them Maroon 6s, then I can see why people decide to turn around on these joints.

If these Maroon 6s were as white as Caspar's ghostly ***, then I can see more people actually emptying the store shelves out.
They are off-white though. That´s their color. It´s not that JB couldn´t get them any cleaner.. it´s the color they are supposed to be.

My order from FNL has yet to ship, im thinking it gets cancelled, oh well, don't think these will be too hard to hunt down, stores around my way still have some.

I will not lie though, looking at my own pair I just bought.............I can see why a good number of people "passed" or "returned" these shoes.  I'm not regretting buying these at all, but I can see some of the criticisms that lead up to these Maroon 6s NOT selling out within 24 hours of its release.

Just from the look at it, that white just ain't white enough (no racial).  I mean I can put them side-by-side with my 2014 White Infrared 6s, and my Infrared 6s are still whiter than the Maroon 6s we have in front of us today......and I wear my Infrared 6s at least twice a week at minimum.  So if my year old White Infrared 6s with a lesser quality leather still looks snow-white as **** compared to them Maroon 6s, then I can see why people decide to turn around on these joints.

If these Maroon 6s were as white as Caspar's ghostly ***, then I can see more people actually emptying the store shelves out.

They are suppose to be a cream color off white not white you know this right? Maybe you don't. Do you know what off white looks like?

my order from the UK got cancelled, glad these are sitting everywhere.. never though I'd be able to buy a retro I really like 3 days after release. :smile:

I started to do finishline but I know how slow they are and plus I wasn't sure if they would double box them when they shipped them out for this release. Didn't feel like dealing with a box that look like it went 12 rounds with Joe Frazier.

Anybody else's finishline online order still processing like mine??
Mine shipped yesterday but it's moving kinda slow. Says it should be here Thursday.

FNL hella shady with my points. I had 110 before I bought these and now it's right at 200 
mean.gif
 or am I tripping and it'll clear up after I use the reward that they send in the mail 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Still nothing on my 9.5 from Fnl. Ordered a little before new. Just odd that 9.5 is still on the site and I haven't had any movement

Mine shipped yesterday but it's moving kinda slow. Says it should be here Thursday.

FNL hella shady with my points. I had 110 before I bought these and now it's right at 200 :smh:  or am I tripping and it'll clear up after I use the reward that they send in the mail :lol:  

Yeah I don't understand FNL point system. So I created a new account. Bought the shoes, and my app says they have me 219 points for the purchase but my point balance only says 19. Does that mean they're going to send me the 20 dollar coupon in the mail?

I always wondered why nike/jb went with white on the stiching.... i like the maroon color back there, carmines were contrast stitched and imo they looked soooo good.

BRUH. View media item 1819370

Yeah I don't understand FNL point system. So I created a new account. Bought the shoes, and my app says they have me 219 points for the purchase but my point balance only says 19. Does that mean they're going to send me the 20 dollar coupon in the mail?

yes, 200 points have been applied, and you have 19 remaining to go towards your next reward.

FNL hella shady with my points. I had 110 before I bought these and now it's right at 200 
mean.gif
 or am I tripping and it'll clear up after I use the reward that they send in the mail 
laugh.gif

most times they dont appear right away on your account. i know ive bought kicks from there and didnt see my points applied until like 2-4 days later. that may very well be the case with your situation. but call them in the meantime just to confirm that your points are being processed.

They are off-white though. That´s their color. It´s not that JB couldn´t get them any cleaner.. it´s the color they are supposed to be.

lol yea right

thats nikes lazy way of saying our white leather color isnt white

this has been going on for a while

alot of nikes that are white arent really white rather dingy white.

they cant get the white right like they use to.

the white upper leather of nike shoes use to be actually white and match the midsole and laces

nowadays you cant find that

alot of people are blind and cznt catch that for some reason

my legend blue xi's is a prime example of the white upper materials not matching properly

Back
Top Bottom