Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

people are defffff going to be returning pairs to hop on the 11 wagon 
mostly the ones who are hurting financially
laugh.gif
  JB did pull a fast one on us tho. alotta peeps probably had it planned out to get these maroons, then they got 2 weeks to stack up for some 11s but now its the very next week.

Last edited:

people are defffff going to be returning pairs to hop on the 11 wagon 

mostly the ones who are hurting financially :lol:   JB did pull a fast one on us tho. alotta peeps probably had it planned out to get these maroons, then they got 2 weeks to stack up for some 11s but now its the very next week.

Nike/JB going extra hard this year.

laugh.gif
  JB did pull a fast one on us tho. alotta peeps probably had it planned out to get these maroons, then they got 2 weeks to stack up for some 11s but now its the very next week.
i really do wonder if jb pushed up so the yeezys wont mess with sales 

Rumor has it the reason JB/Nike moved up the dates for almost everything is b/c of their fear of the rumored Yeezy release around Xmas weekend

Last edited:

laugh.gif
i dont know for sure, but thats the best guess right now? instead of the 11s competing with the yeezys, JB now has only the chrome 8s competing with the yeezys. makes sense since the 11s gonna make them way more money than the chrome 8s.

i think theyll live with the 11s releasing with no real competition and the 8s getting outshined by the yeezys.

mostly the ones who are hurting financially :lol:   JB did pull a fast one on us tho. alotta peeps probably had it planned out to get these maroons, then they got 2 weeks to stack up for some 11s but now its the very next week.

i dont know for sure, but thats the best guess right now? instead of the 11s competing with the yeezys, JB now has only the chrome 8s competing with the yeezys. makes sense since the 11s gonna make them way more money than the chrome 8s.

i think theyll live with the 11s releasing with no real competition and the 8s getting outshined by the yeezys.

Honestly, 11s were gonna sell regardless. Yeezys aren't even produced enough to really matter.

laugh.gif

Honestly, 11s were gonna sell regardless. Yeezys aren't even produced enough to really matter.
yea mostly all 11s sell regardless. but its always better when there isnt a yeezy releasing the same day. im thinking most people gonna go for yeezys first if a jordan and a yeezy releasing same day. am i wrong?

^^^ most people can multi task and go for both especially with nikes waiting system.

Yeezy production numbers are so low it really has no effect. If anything the 11 is the perfect consolation prize for all the people that will inevitably be taking an L on the Yeezy.

This guy would be the sneaker head equivalent of a hipster. "I had it first." "Y'all don't know about the original." "
Yeah a lot of older dudes are like that when it comes to Jordans. It's so corny :lol: folks need to realize a lot of Jordan consumers of don't give a damn about the history.

I always wondered why nike/jb went with white on the stiching.... i like the maroon color back there, carmines were contrast stitched and imo they looked soooo good.

I love the white stitching. There is something special about the White Nike Air on a White Shoe. But I still think it looks good if someone colors it. The Carmines are half Red, which is why I think the chose the red stitching.

So all retros will feature the nike air.....so in 5 yrs all the retros w the jumpman will be the shoe to have...lol

So all retros will feature the nike air.....so in 5 yrs all the retros w the jumpman will be the shoe to have...lol

Screw that, I would be in the minority then. I would never be for the jumpman on the back of the III-VI.

Back
Top Bottom