Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Does anybody else have the problem with Jean bleeding on the sock liner? I only wore mine 4 times and this is how they look and idk what to do to remove them... I need help please lol

Does anybody else have the problem with Jean bleeding on the sock liner? I only wore mine 4 times and this is how they look and idk what to do to remove them... I need help please lol
I haven't had jeans bleed since the 80s. Don't know what you crazy kids are wearing...

Wash your jeans before wear and don't mess with raw denim

Problem solved

The funny thing here is they sold out in what appears to be minutes for the restock but when they originally released late last year I was able to cop days after they dropped with no issues on FNL!!!  Funny how the game works!

Last edited:
Are these in store in the bay area at all? Slept on so many good shoes last year :smh:
I seen a 14 at sp should have did a stock locate then

Last edited:
The funny thing here is they sold out in what appears to be minutes for the restock but when they originally released late last year I was able to cop days after they dropped with no issues on FNL!!!  Funny how the game works!

it could be because of the limited re-stock and so many skipped on these because of Christmas gifts for the fam, and could only cop 1 shoe for the month and went with the 11 72-10

and now all this tax money, everyone buying everything they want without hesitation

Last edited:
Anybody that ordered from EB get a shipping confirmation yet? I have not. My order is listed as "backordered". So I did a Chat with CS and he told me that sometimes it takes 3 days to restock the item or that the manufactuer maybe has not delivered the product yet. He said Im on the list to get a pair but nothing is guaranteed till the item ships. Literally 1 minute after ending the chat I get 2 emails stating my order is on backorder and is currently out of stock and I should expect my item within 2 weeks. I am not sure if the email was related to my chat or just a coincidence. 

Still haven't picked these up.  Hopefully I'll still be able to catch one of the many restocks on them or pay a tad bit extra on the resell market.  

I always miss the restocks and they've been long gone around my neck of the woods for some time now...Trying to remain patient<<

Anybody that ordered from EB get a shipping confirmation yet? I have not. My order is listed as "backordered". So I did a Chat with CS and he told me that sometimes it takes 3 days to restock the item or that the manufactuer maybe has not delivered the product yet. He said Im on the list to get a pair but nothing is guaranteed till the item ships. Literally 1 minute after ending the chat I get 2 emails stating my order is on backorder and is currently out of stock and I should expect my item within 2 weeks. I am not sure if the email was related to my chat or just a coincidence. 

I actually got shipping confirmation straight from UPS like an hour and a half ago. Say's they're scheduled to be here on the 22nd. Last i'd heard from EB was an order confirmation.

Last edited:
Still haven't picked these up.  Hopefully I'll still be able to catch one of the many restocks on them or pay a tad bit extra on the resell market.  
I always miss the restocks and they've been long gone around my neck of the woods for some time now...Trying to remain patient

Back
Top Bottom