Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Never got to see the slam dunks in person. Ill have to check them out.
True
nthat.gif

anybody that ordered from footaction get a shipping confirmation yet? been trying to contact their customer service for 2 hours now but no one's answering..
Nope, I was on hold for about an hour with them this morning. A rep told me they received some today and that they would ship out today but so far no shipping confirmation. I've also noticed for the last three days(in the morning) they have been available to purchase on footaction.

^^^ so you think Aqua VIII's are crap?

a couple years ago maybe ill had a different perspective considering the heritage,, but now a days yes there garbage,, just like all the retro 8s ,, one of the
ugliest retro. in my opinion,, and if they sat for so long and still sitting with all sizes available, i guess so does everyone else

I was in Hawaii last month and expected to see them everywhere based on the chatter in this thread, but there wasn't a single pair to be found. And they sold out day 1 in my city.

I asked earlier but does any body have the sku for these? Going to try and stock locate a sz8 8)

Last edited:
^^^ so you think Aqua VIII's are crap?

a couple years ago maybe ill had a different perspective considering the heritage,, but now a days yes there garbage,, just like all the retro 8s ,, one of the
ugliest retro. in my opinion,, and if they sat for so long and still sitting with all sizes available, i guess so does everyone else

So you would've liked them years ago but now you see them sitting in store it makes them less appealing??

You're a sheep. :lol:

:wow:

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

To people who say these are sitting where do u live?
I'm in Tallahassee FL... My finish line has quite a few

Also in Tallahasee and I was at Governor's Square Mall just last weekend and the Finish Line at least still has pairs. And three weeks ago I saw pairs at a Finish Line and Champs at University Mall in Tampa, and at a Foot Locker and Champs at Tyrone Mall in St. Petersburg. Which once more reminds us that just because a shoe is sold out online doesn't mean you can't still find it in stores.

White Cement 4's are the first Jordan Retro this year in fact to even sell out online the day of release. Market is oversaturated as hell right now with retros though. Not only from this year either, because some of the 7's and all three of the 8's from last year are still sitting too.

You know if they had a sz8?
Also anybody know the style code? I wonder if I can just stick locate a pair. Missed these as well now I'm kicking myself in the ***.

I just came back from that mall and they only had big sizes 11 n up

Back
Top Bottom