Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

It's not barely wearable because Maroon doesn't match.
It's barely wearable because it's a Hightop sneaker that has a color that gives the appearance of a uniform shoe.

There are only certain color Hightops I feel like I can pull off at my age, this isn't one of them.
It was also my team shoe when I was 12 so it will always be a uniform shoe first, "matching everything" has nothing to do with it.
I'm not team matchy matchy

Damn that Moorehouse suit is fresh though. I lowkey wish sometimes that I went to college at this or that school, specifically because of their colors. :lol:

Damn that Moorehouse suit is fresh though. I lowkey wish sometimes that I went to college at this or that school, specifically because of their colors. :lol:
That's my school!! Dudes at Morehouse wear the Bred 4s, Black Cemnt 3s and Bordeaux's like crazy, idk about these tho with all that white

Want these cause Nike Air tbh & the cw is clean. Grey market pics don't look bad at all either. :pimp:

Why would JB put NA on these and not the Black/infrared?
mean.gif
profits

That's my school!! Dudes at Morehouse wear the Bred 4s, Black Cemnt 3s and Bordeaux's like crazy, idk about these tho with all that white

Funny you say that. Seems like it would match perfectly. The schools' colors are Maroon/White and the shoes are White/Maroon. Pretty oxymoron statement lol

Funny you say that. Seems like it would match perfectly. The schools' colors are Maroon/White and the shoes are White/Maroon. Pretty oxymoron statement lol
yeah but Maroon is the main color in Morehouse's Maroon and white. Yes it would match, but they are as versatile as the Bordeaux's which are black based and could be worn a lot more.

yeah but Maroon is the main color in Morehouse's Maroon and white. Yes it would match, but they are as versatile as the Bordeaux's which are black based and could be worn a lot more.

Lol that's fine and all but there's also only the fact that Morehouses' colors are Maroon/White? Am I missing something? Lol I don't get what you're saying bro. Based on simple logic Maroon 6s without question MATCH more than the shoes you're mentioning. If I went to Morehouse I would be gunning for Maroon 6s even harder.

Last edited:
I personally thought it was random as hell that these get Nike Air in the back.

To get our money again with a durabuck Nike Air Blk/Infrared in 2018.

Exactly it's guaranteed to happen I can't even get mad at the game JB running it's genius they can milk the same shoe for profits for years they got 3-6 models to play with even more

in thi day and age when it comes to sneakers and fashion who is really trying to match top to bottom n e way. 

just rock it and feel confident in what your wearing. Cats is gonna hate just because whats on YOUR feet is not on theirs. 

Back
Top Bottom