Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

ron johnson wore these a few times on a different world. tink he was rocking a matching sweatsuit lol

Why would JB put NA on these and not the Black/infrared? :smh:

because their business model is near flawless. Low costs, high profits, little to no advertising, and an ever changing loyal customer base. Older heads get frustrated and "retire", young hype-beasts take their place in the food chain.

Would kill for the original maroon 6 but will have to settle for the retro Nike branding or Jordan jump man regardless going to have to pick these up

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Slimmer? I'm not sure how I feel about the maroons quite yet because my mind tell me to buy some cheap infrared and paint them.

Last edited:
These are just weak and I don't need these. I've been trying to force myself to want because of the Nika Air and I just can't do it. I know many others feel the same. This colorways has wayyy to much white and not enough maroon. The Nike Air on this pair doesn't make up for what the shoe lacks.

When I had my 2000 Infrareds the NA was cool but it wasn't the best thing about the shoe.

Pass

Last edited:
These are just weak and I don't need these. I've been trying to force myself to want because of the Nika Air and I just can't do it. I know many others feel the same. This colorways has wayyy to much white and not enough maroon. The Nike Air on this pair doesn't make up for what the shoe lacks.

When I had my 2000 Infrareds the NA was cool but it wasn't the best thing about the shoe.

Pass
Hypebeast. We see ya.....

Jk

Maybe not

Hypebeast. We see ya.....

Jk

Maybe not
I would be a hypebeast if I blindly wanted and sought after this shoe. I've always thought the colorways was okay and tried to force myself to like them last year when they were rumored to come out with no Nike air on the back just so I could complete the OG set of sixes

I would be a hypebeast if I blindly wanted and sought after this shoe. I've always thought the colorways was okay and tried to force myself to like them last year when they were rumored to come out with no Nike air on the back just so I could complete the OG set of sixes
Don't force yourself tho fam. No need to. We all have to just buy what we really like. That way you benefit and the ppl who really want them benefit.

If only they put a release date out already, oddly enough we know what's dropping and when in the first few months of 2016 geesh, lol....

I can only imagine the chaos that will ensue if that does eventually happen. Maybe another Concord 11 disaster? Regardless though I will stick to buying my Jordan's online...it's not worth getting trampled over or getting killed for some J's 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom