Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Nobody liked the Brazil 6s? I thought they were the best quality 6 we've gotten since 2000 infrareds...
had 2 split my pack due 2 life but would love to get these back in my hands. quality & concept was on point.(was a nice change)(still overpriced Jb scheme)  but also a long time soccer follower so it only made sense.

plug just told me my 10.5 is locked on disc
happy.gif

blessed day yall

i call them the olypics because they are directly inspired by the olympics which just happened to be held in Bejjing, hence the different colors on the midsole. The Other Oylmpic 6s were based off of jordan's uniform during the olympics in the 90s. 
The Olympic 6s (Navy Blue/White) debut was in 2000 when Ray Allen wore them for the Olympics that year.

Just ordered mine off Kixsquare for $250 shipped with a discount code they gave me for not fulfilling my Chicago 1 pre order. So I only paid an extra $20 over retail because of tax . Hopefully i can double up if my [emoji]128268[/emoji] Comes thru on release date.

Everybody coppin from kixsquare egh.....

View media item 1801123

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]:nerd:

Waiting on RD.....what's up with the delay on posting these on SNKRS already? At least the pic so I know they are getting them for sure. Got me all worried and ish

Is SNKRS easier/better than just buying the kicks straight through NDC? 
The setup I personally think is better BUT tbh I'm a first time user [emoji]128566[/emoji] So fingers crossed..... Besides it's an iPhone only app I believe so technically it could POSSIBLY give you a better chance.

i call them the olypics because they are directly inspired by the olympics which just happened to be held in Bejjing, hence the different colors on the midsole. The Other Oylmpic 6s were based off of jordan's uniform during the olympics in the 90s. 
the 2000 olympic 6 were red/white/blue for the USA theme for team Jordan member on that olympic team (Ray and Vin Baker). the "beijing olympics" is designed to commemorate THE Beijing Olympic, not because it just happened to be in Beijing.

Guys got solid info from 2 ftl managers, not hoh but ftl....these will be a general release avail at alot stores.

Locked down my pair with disc

General release, don't pay 300 for pre orders

Still can not believe they are 220 plus tax. Easily 235 or more out the door. I can only imagine paying that and somebody stepping on that white toe box 1st time rocking hahaha

the 2000 olympic 6 were red/white/blue for the USA theme for team Jordan member on that olympic team (Ray and Vin Baker). the "beijing olympics" is designed to commemorate THE Beijing Olympic, not because it just happened to be in Beijing.
wellllllll........ They are both still the Olympics. Although, now I know that is important to clarify which one lol

Guys got solid info from 2 ftl managers, not hoh but ftl....these will be a general release avail at alot stores.

Locked down my pair with disc

General release, don't pay 300 for pre orders
I gathered that from stores having these last week and getting kid sizes. plus it's a Dec release, wouldn't be limited anyway

Back
Top Bottom