Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Now now, what's the use in arguing like that? Let's just wait for launch locators or at least wait a week to know things for sure. Right now the he say, he say isn't working

I'm sure they will be a good bit to go around, it's the Holiday season and JB/Nike have to make that money somehow.

Now now, what's the use in arguing like that? Let's just wait for launch locators or at least wait a week to know things for sure. Right now the he say, he say isn't working

That wasn't what I responded to, I in fact said these are a gr... I'm saying just cuz it's a December release doesn't mean it's a gr, we have had releases in December that weren't, that's a fact

If these are a true gr I will be shocked if they sell out on day 1. The colorway is arguably the worst of the og 6, especially with the off white upper. If the white infrared pair sat, so will these. Add to that these are 50 dollars more than the whir infrared pair. Yes these have nike air, but I still don't see these moving that fast if they are a true gr. The other possibility is that they sell out die to hype, then start going for less than retail on ebay, ect due to no one buying them and sellers already at a loss with them being over 230 out the door. I like them, but not for 220 plus tax. If I can get a pair around 190 down the road I'll take it. If not, no worries.

If these are a true gr I will be shocked if they sell out on day 1. The colorway is arguably the worst of the og 6, especially with the off white upper. If the white infrared pair sat, so will these. Add to that these are 50 dollars more than the whir infrared pair. Yes these have nike air, but I still don't see these moving that fast if they are a true gr. The other possibility is that they sell out die to hype, then start going for less than retail on ebay, ect due to no one buying them and sellers already at a loss with them being over 230 out the door. I like them, but not for 220 plus tax. If I can get a pair around 190 down the road I'll take it. If not, no worries.
But these did not retro since forever. And I don´t think as many people rank them as the worst OG as you would think. They are clean and not too flashy - the pinkish infrard throws a lot of people off. Also, there are not as much other Jordans in this CW as there are Infrared ones. I´m looking forward to this release even if I could do without the Nike Air and price hike. 

I'm shocked that these are such a massive GR, my local foot locker even got these and they don't get a lot of jordans.. Everyone who wants these should be able to snag for retail

I'm shocked that these are such a massive GR, my local foot locker even got these and they don't get a lot of jordans.. Everyone who wants these should be able to snag for retail
This is awesome! Just checked my local Footlocker who normally doesn't get ish either and they're getting them. We're all gonna eat! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Manager at my local footlocker said no coupons or disco can b used on these!!! So im guessing there a quick strike/GR lol, hopefully alotta pairs are available...

But these did not retro since forever. And I don´t think as many people rank them as the worst OG as you would think. They are clean and not too flashy - the pinkish infrard throws a lot of people off. Also, there are not as much other Jordans in this CW as there are Infrared ones. I´m looking forward to this release even if I could do without the Nike Air and price hike. 

and Sport Blues weren't retroed. Some of you overrate people being knowledgeable and caring about the sneakers they buy.

Maroons are a GR in the middle of the holiday season, with TV's, Playstations, aquas, 72-10's and the latest Yeezy, Fieg or another hyped release.

Last edited:
Yea saw these in person today at my local FTL. This retro is a classic and def a must cop. Material on the Maroons have OG all over 'em. Must cop!

i'm not camping out for these...

CAUSE THEY A GR AYY WE OUT HERE TURN UP TRIED TO TRICK YALL BUT DON'T EVEN GOTTA DO THAT

Back
Top Bottom