Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

200x200px-ZC-c1dd26c9_pzqbmTI.gif
Lmaoooo might have to steal that gif.

I've got all 3 main colors of the Jordan 6. Don't think I'm gonna get this as MJ hardly wore these, even though it's got the Nike air logo.

That's hardly a reason not to grab.
MJ still rocks the loose fit Silver Tabs, all the time.
You rocking those because?

Last edited:
damn i kno its a stretch but i hope they make this a gr. they crapped on us with the 1s so please make this a gr.

The Nike Air on the VI doesn't do much for me, had Carmine's and black Infrared in hs. The issue is that the stitching is the same color as the leather heel except Carmine's, blends into much. It has such a more pronounced effect on the 3, 4, and 5 models

Last edited:

looks like I'm going to cop two pairs just so that I can get both nike lace locks on my pair and sale the other pair with the jordan lace locks 
smokin.gif
Pretty sure the locks will have the Jumpman on one side and "NIKE" on the other, like the ogs. There weren't two different ones. 

At least they are holding off on the Infrareds. This thread would already be at 100+ pages if they were

You guys do realize almost all white upper based jordan retros never match the midsole, stitching, and laces right?

Most of the time its all a different shade of white but you cant tell in certain shades of light

So that pic up there is probably not a shadow

With that said this is my least favorite colorway of the vi but count me in for a pair

Is nike releasing a mostly white pair in the winter again?

that´s a sick wallpaper. Mind telling me where it´s from? 
nerd.gif

edit: nevermind, found it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom