Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Didn't plan on doubling, but Nike had other plans...

Last edited:
My and Bae's pairs came today from NDC!

Right on time for her Bday

Gave her the pair and she said "These are so White n Clean, I can't wear these" 
ohwell.gif

You better Girl! 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Just got mine and man, you guys weren't joking about this being one of the best retro 6 releases in terms of quality. Love the tumbled leather. You can just tell these are gonna get some quality creases. Wish I could double up but size 9s are hard to come by.

Only bad thing I'd say is something I heard someone mention on YouTube. That once these laces get dirty and you cant clean em, you're **** outta luck because you can't exactly find off_white laces that easily

Last edited:
pair just came in from ndc and i don't even have to try them on to know that they're gonna be too small

ugh, shouldn't have sized down

lol same here besides the hair. I pull up wearing slayer buyin js and I'm ALWAYS the only white dude in sight. It's cool tho people treat me how I treat them

Hell Yeah!, I Rocked my pair with a any Thrash Heavy Metal T-Shirt with a pair of Ripped up denim jeans from the Thrift Store.
Hate being part of the Hype, So I just stand out from other dudes, and especially since im white, have long hair and im a Die-Hard Heavy Metal guy:lol:
Love the reactions from people at the mall and stores.

You guys are like me when I go around rocking my Mastodon shirt and levis jeans. Except I'm hispanic and have a shaved head.
Why waste more money on expensive clothes when all we really care about are the kicks anyway!

Last edited:
You guys are like me when I go around rocking my Mastodon shirt and levis jeans. Except I'm hispanic and have a shaved head.
Why waste more money on expensive clothes when all we really care about are the kicks anyway!
I'm white with a shaved head (not a skinhead I just like the look) and I just mostly wear nice tapered jeans and a black t-shirt. It goes with everything usually.

Just got home and my NDC order was sitting on my porch, about to unbox right now.

Last edited:
Just received my pair from NDC, and I am extremely pleased with the quality! Beautiful shoe and that Nike Air says it all!

Well I guess I'll slide in the discussion......I don't wear my kicks til I have a dope fit to match it. Just my preference. Not matchy but I like to make a statement when I enter the room rather it's my kicks, fragrance, or fit. Levis true religions joes jeans g star denim whatever compliments my kicks of the day. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

These still sitting in a lot of sizes on NDC, other retail websites, and in stores and ******* resellers are STILLl listing them for 330! LMAO! In the words of Steven Tyler from Aerosmith: "Dream on, dream on, dream on,". 

Got three out of the four pairs I ordered in hand. The variations from white to yellow on the lace cover is crazy. Hopefully my last NDC pair that is on the way has a white lace cover.
Wow the gradation on those three pairs of blowing my mind. Fingers crossed my NDC pair is white AF!

Just got my pair and damn I wish I sized at least a half size down. They are really bulky. and when I feel where my big toe is, it's at the half of the toebox... I could definitely went down a size. Im so annoyed. I feel like I have to return them. if you wear a size 11 in Air Jordan 1's, I would get a Size 10 in these.
mad.gif

Last edited:

Just got my pair and damn I wish I sized at least a half size down. They are really bulky. and when I feel where my big toe is, it's at the half of the toebox... I could definitely went down a size. Im so annoyed. I feel like I have to return them. if you wear a size 11 in Air Jordan 1's, I would get a Size 10 in these.
mad.gif
these look overall bigger than your size, by the way they're tied...you sure you know your true size?
nerd.gif

mad.gif
That's weird. I usually size down half a size on AJ1 and these felt in the range of TTS to half size down. A full size down might be a bit much!

Fortunately, there's enough that you can exchange or return and buy your size

I'm a Size 11 in all Jordans and especially the AJ1's where it fits nice and snug on my feet.   I got these in Size 11 also and it's the first pair of J's in my size that is so big. My Carmines aren't this big in the same size. Usually most people Size Down on 1's, so if an size 11 fits nice and snug on me, getting these in the same size should have been fine. I never heard of people sizing up from their size in 6 models from 1's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom