Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

If anybody is interested in picking a few size 9s. I am returning both of my pairs to Niketown SF tomorrow morning. I like the shoe and all but I those $480 will go to my fam's gifts instead.

Anybody know where i can get some Achilles heel pads or something like it my right foot seems to be a little bigger than my left so my heel presses hard on the back of the right shoe.

What size did they not make in these?
frown.gif

the jimmy jazz i copped these from has the worst return policy ever. No returns after 7 days....no cc or cash refunds, only store credit. the lace covers on my pair are wrinkled as hell. im thinking somebody tried em on in the store earlier and the guy working there thought he knew how to factory lace em back up but he ended up choking the hell out of em and thus the wrinkled lacecovers. smh.

What happened (not that I'm complaining), it was only three sizes available when I last checked them.

well since these are sitting in stores finishline opens up store orders so they get shipped from stores and not just their wherehouse.

which is why the store pick up option is now available if a pair is in your local store

good luck with that though cuz shoes shipped from stores have been 50 50 for me on the condition

Last edited:
Sport blues has the effed up lace covers too. Not really noticeable on my pair since I lace over the lace covers anyway.

Honestly the only difference is that the Nike in the Nike logo on the back seems slightly bolder on the OGs. I actually dont remember these being a really popular colorway back in the day. Now that the OG 6s are dropping, hope we can get a Carmine 6 and Black Infrared 6 with Nike Air on the back :smokin

Yeah, they definitely werent here in Houston. Everybody wanted the Black/Infrareds. I was probably the only person who really wanted the Maroon pair, but wanted the black/Infrared pair as well. I remember seeing a kid wear them at the mall back during Christmas season of 1991, and that is when I wanted the Maroon VI. My Mom liked them as well and wanted to get me the Maroon color but I guess they couldnt find them and I received the Black/Infrareds for Christmas.

I sized down from 10 to 9 on these... Hopefully my pinky toes won't kill me... Just received delivery confirmation, I'll guess I'll check tonight

Back
Top Bottom