Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

This. I'm actually thinking about trying in-store for these. It never fails that every time I get a GR online, I go into HOH later in the day and they have my size lol
Thought about in store as well, but the mall is such a hassle. Parking. Walking. Talking to strangers :lol: People staring at my Js. Chicks with they dude but giving me the look. Dude looking at me cause his chick catchin the vapors. Wack *** mall security staring at me and I'm staring back. Get in the store and it's people and kids everywhere. Chicks at the register asking to see my ID after they already scanned my store card and have my life story on their monitor. Now I'm walking out the store and gotta repeat the entire process over again. Naw I'll pass.

Repped strictly off catchin "vapors"

Last edited:

I'll tolerate it
this 
laugh.gif

This VI is Gonna make me late to the first Tailgate of the year.
Wouldn't have it any other way, though.
:nerd:

I got my guaranteed from my local Champs. That store has become my go to spot for GRs. For limited or limited GRs it's a different story.

what time are your guys champs and FL making calls? my FL said tomorrow on wednesday and champs said friday 1-5

has anybody else gon as early as possible to enter a raffle and then go back later before it ends? they work 8 hour shifts, right?

Back
Top Bottom