Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Sport Blue 6s, must cop tumbled leather please

Why tumbled leather? The ogs were made of smooth leather like the aj 4 and 5 white based models back then.
The aj 3 white based models were an exception back then. Tumbled leather did not return until the aj 10 in the original releases of air jordans.

^Maroons and Cardinals both used tumbled leather

the maroons only used it in the lace area and the cardinals only on the upper panels, but it was there.

View media item 688181
View media item 688182

Thank u for the info. It was not so obvious on most pics and i havent seen the ogs of both for decades.

The most obvious tumbled leather surface was on the aj 12 and 13 where the pattern are very obvious on the upper.
Just hope they keep the retros as close to the ogs as possible. Though i think the leather will be not really good again. The 2000 aj 6 retros had overall good leather but the midsole paintjob and padding was between Soso and bad.

^How does it make no sense? How many times have they sold White cement IIIs based on minor variations. AS WE SPEAK, PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT THE INFRARED PACK IN 2010 ARE GEARING UP TO BUY THE SAME DAMN SHOES NEXT YEAR JUST BECAUSE A CHANGE IN TINT.

Oh.. Ok.. I see what your saying.
I thought I meant something else

HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO GAZE THROUGH THE BLACK BOOK, HERE IS A QUICK SNAP OF THE AJVI INFO
WINTER 2014 (AUS) SUMMER 2014 (US)

R E P P E D

E

P

P

E

D

you're my new idol on NT
laugh.gif

but where is the release info for the EU
eek.gif

no love for the EU heads ??
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO GAZE THROUGH THE BLACK BOOK, HERE IS A QUICK SNAP OF THE AJVI INFO
WINTER 2014 (AUS) SUMMER 2014 (US)

View media item 691115

Kicks in the image are a photoshop....:smh:

For those wondering, these are the equivalent to what JB did with the 2010 Infrared's compared to the OG's. Colors are close but very off. Regardless they are a great alternative since we've waited so long.

Kicks in the image are a photoshop....:smh:

For those wondering, these are the equivalent to what JB did with the 2010 Infrared's compared to the OG's. Colors are close but very off. Regardless they are a great alternative since we've waited so long.

Thanks for the info King...

All I want to know is if they changed the color blocking...I'm fine with a different shade of blue but if they reversed that midsole I think I'll have to pass...

Back
Top Bottom