Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

finally checked out on ndc since the implementation of countdown
happy.gif

Finally copped something on NDC, have 100mb download and 40 upload internet, new i7 desktop custom build.

and it never worked.

I scored through an old S3 with a cracked screen. Shoutout to Verizon 4G, even scored the Cali's.

I was lucky to get one. I was quicker on my phone then on my mother's, but the shoe got carted on her phone first. Not sure how this waiting in line works...

nike's captcha failed hard for me both on mobile and desktop on launch time. got in line a few mins later... still waiting. -_-

I overslept my alarm never went off 
mean.gif
 If anyone knows any sites that still have these in stock let me know.

I can't believe how easy these were to get. These were one of the most wanted VI 5 or 6 years ago and I'm really glad the hype died down. They were probably a mass produced GR, buy a lot of the original colors are. Can't wait to get them.

Ndc gave me 3 captchas, 6 maintenance website down messages and 3 error checkouts......but after clicking refresh.....I got order submitted with confirmation number. 19 min....but successful

After 19 minutes of waiting on NDC finally got through for a size 8 with free 2-day! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Finally copped something on NDC, have 100mb download and 40 upload internet, new i7 desktop custom build.

and it never worked.

I scored through an old S3 with a cracked screen. Shoutout to Verizon 4G, even scored the Cali's.
I would always have the biggest trouble getting something from Nike. I started using my Verizon 4G internet on my PC and I've been 6 for 6. Not too sure if the timer might have to do something with it, but I'm liking it.

thanks to the guy who reminded me to manually do the 2 day shipping

that cali tax tho smh 15.30 for tax....

Back
Top Bottom