Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

I am wondering have some of you guys already received a tracking number?

Eastbay doesn't charge tax, only charge for shipping. I know cause I just bought these from Eastbay last Saturday. What state are u in? I'm in Ga and we have taxes on everything so I don't know why they wouldnt charge me tax. And I've made about 5 purchases from them over the last two months. Never got charged tax.
you should of been scooped silver club membership with them if you making that many purchases 
wink.gif
 pays for itself after just one order as they say

I've contemplated joining eastbay's thing but I don't get thru enough or order enough off them

smh everyone was talking isshh about these 6s that they were too simple that the quality was ishh but now everyone going crazy trying to cop them even at 50 over retail price.... i was able to get 5 pairs nd now im down to 1 about to sell it today for 40 over retail price lol

Anybody order from FNL with ground shipping and the ups tracking says label created still but no update on shipping? Called customer service just to get the "3-5 business days to process order". Just wondering lol.

Eastbay use to not charge tax for everyone except for people living in the state they had wharehouses in

But that changed a few years back and now they charge tax almost everywhere now even though they have no physical presence in any of the states they do charge tax now

I remember the good old days when eastbay was free shioping and free tax,

Now almost everywhere charges tax or shipping.

Cali tax is terrible

Eastbay used to not charge me tax, when I tried copping from them the other day they charged me tax. I believe it varies on location.
Eastbay doesn't charge tax, only charge for shipping. I know cause I just bought these from Eastbay last Saturday. What state are u in? I'm in Ga and we have taxes on everything so I don't know why they wouldnt charge me tax. And I've made about 5 purchases from them over the last two months. Never got charged tax.
Eastbay charges tax depending on your state, they started charging me tax this year and a number of other people have reported the same.

smh everyone was talking isshh about these 6s that they were too simple that the quality was ishh but now everyone going crazy trying to cop them even at 50 over retail price.... i was able to get 5 pairs nd now im down to 1 about to sell it today for 40 over retail price lol
Good for you, aren't you a little hussla!

I picked up my pair from Finish Line on Saturday, with the Reward, so it came out to $161, but if I had a little more cash right now I probably would've doubled up. Blue's my favorite color and these are clean. Ah well.

For some reason the leather where the holes are near the "3" are softer on my SBs than on my Wht/Infs, but everything else is the same

I picked up my pair from Finish Line on Saturday, with the Reward, so it came out to $161, but if I had a little more cash right now I probably would've doubled up. Blue's my favorite color and these are clean. Ah well.

Just wait, check around, my store got 4 returns just yesterday, guess dudes that realized these were flooded couldn't resell

they DO NOT all fit the same, what are you talking about?? 

The infrared 6 and sport blue 6 fit the same...half size large
Spizike 6, carmines, and infrared 23 all fit the same...TTS

in other words, it depends, 

But that's your personal foot, all those you mentioned fit pretty much the same to my personal foot, tried on my shoe size and .5 down, and .5 down was the winner, which I do in 6s anyway, but I agree it does "depend"

But that's your personal foot, all those you mentioned fit pretty much the same to my personal foot, tried on my shoe size and .5 down, and .5 down was the winner, which I do in 6s anyway, but I agree it does "depend"
no, not really, anyone that has all the pairs will tell you, depending on the material, the 6's fit tts or .5 large

Some different CW are known to run different. Last year with the 5s ppl went .5 down on most but those who did with the Bel Air 5s were saying they were too tight. But that's 5s.

I am 12 TTS. I can't speak for the spizike 6s but infrared, infrared23s, carmines, brazils, sport blue all run .5 big for me. I was able so get through with a 12 for the infrared23 6s and I had to buy an insole. Though I will say they don't feel as big as a 12 would in the others mentioned but still was too roomy.

Conclusion. They all pretty much run .5 big. Unless you have a wide foot which a lot of wide footers will say they go TTS

I have a super wide foot and I have the infrareds, carmines and Spt blues and all are exactly the same fit size wise on my feet. I wear an 11.5 in all of them perfectly. Don't see how the infrared23 could fit differently than the other 3 OG leather based colorways plus the cigars and champagnes. And I also own a size 11 and 12 in different 2014 aj6s so i know how they run. Spizikes are kind of like their own model shoe.

Last edited:
I have a super wide foot and I have the infrareds, carmines and Spt blues and all are exactly the same fit size wise on my feet. I wear an 11.5 in all of them perfectly. Don't see how the infrared23 could fit differently than the other 3 OG leather based colorways plus the cigars and champagnes. And I also own a size 11 and 12 in different 2014 aj6s so i know how they run. Spizikes are kind of like their own model shoe.
My tts is about a 12 in most things,  I also have a super wide foot, and the sport blue size 12 was too long, do you think I should size down to an 11.5 or go 12? (Not sure since some are saying the sport blue just runs .5 larger)

UPS just delivered my NDC pair. Pleased with the quality for the most part but as most have mentioned, the blue tint on the tongue is a bit irritating. As for sizing, I went down .5 size from my usual 10.5 to a 10 and they fit and feel great.

I've seen these still floating around in a few stores today.. either people weren't feeling them or they are finally starting to send out enough shoes.. either way, a lot easier to grab a second pair than I thought it would be and was able to use a reward on them which is always a good day..

Back
Top Bottom