Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

I think I've posted this before...

But no better way for me to retire from the shoe game with some Sport Blue and Maroon VI's.

I dreamt about both pairs as a kid and would check them out every time I went to the mall... thinking... someday...

Fast forward 23 years! DANG!!!

i swear these have been rumored for "next year" for like 5 years now ..same with the maroons

edit: dying at the shawshank pic..epic execution :lol:

Last edited:
Whenever these come out multiple pairs will be copped. These are grails 1b for me, right behind the Military Blue IVs. We need that white Nike Air stitched onto the heel though. :nerd:

Btw, they'll always be September Blue to me. Idc if it's wrong or not.

Last edited:
Already camping for these. Im at footlocker right now
tumblr_m8om6hKD4Y1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Glad theres not really nuttin to exciting coming out for me
around the Holiday season, way too much heat lined up for next year.
Unless they drop sumptin out of nowhere like NA Blk metallic V's with Durabuck.
Only looking foward to the Laney Vs, Steel X's & Taxi XII's.
Every year is getting Hotter and Hotter.

Last edited:
Super stoked about next years 6 releases. I better start saving now. It's becoming harder and harder to cop pairs of j's and will probably have to buy from resellers...:smh:

September Blues are my all time grails. Multiple pairs for sure as long as JB doesn't mess anything up. Maybe the release of these will make my search for an OG pair a little bit easier

Last edited:
http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/07/air-jordan-retro-2014-models-increase-in-price/

Even though we are not yet done with 2013, we can’t help but talk about 2014. Jordan Brand plans to bring back a lot of classic models in year 2014, but the prices for those Air Jordan Retro 2014  models will include a $10 increase, raising prices to $170.

Take a look at a couple Air Jordan Retro 2014 models that are set to release next year and let us know what you think of the increase in price? By the looks of it we might end up paying over $200 by 2017 for retros!

Last edited:
Finally!!!  Only took 23 years.  I've been waiting a long time for these and possibly maroons to drop.

But, $120 for GS? Sheesh!!! That's OD, especially when just a few short years ago, GS pairs were only $85. Even the small feet crowd have to suffer like the rest of us now.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/07/air-jordan-retro-2014-models-increase-in-price/

View media item 500923

Even though we are not yet done with 2013, we can’t help but talk about 2014. Jordan Brand plans to bring back a lot of classic models in year 2014, but the prices for those Air Jordan Retro 2014
 models will include a $10 increase, raising prices to $170.

Take a look at a couple Air Jordan Retro 2014 models that are set to release next year and let us know what you think of the increase in price? By the looks of it we might end up paying over $200 by 2017 for retros!

View media item 500948
View media item 500949

:smh: :smh: :smh: I'm out after next year. This **** is getting ridiculous. Honestly, all I need are 6s next year and the Columbias and I can retire. Have most of my other grails.

Last edited:

Even though we are not yet done with 2013, we can’t help but talk about 2014. Jordan Brand plans to bring back a lot of classic models in year 2014, but the prices for those Air Jordan Retro 2014  models will include a $10 increase, raising prices to $170.

so if a 13 drops, or those unc white and black 13s, it will be $180.. this "game" is straight stupid. all these little suckers ruining it. I'm going hard next year since 6s are a top model for me, and after that i'm only coming out for 8s, 12s, 13s, and 14s, even though they will be 200+ by then ill p robably only get a few good ones. smh jb making it so the loyal fans can't even justify copping from them no more.. unbelievable
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom