Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

wow your the third person today that aint feeling closet collector...i will definatelyyyyyy be staying away from him

I think a good majority of NT member's don't like Closet Collector if we did a poll lol I've heard nothing but bad things about him and his products.

I think a good majority of NT member's don't like Closet Collector if we did a poll lol I've heard nothing but bad things about him and his products.
is there a thread that people can post names of dudes that's selling GMs...i know there is a legit website thread but I'm new to NT so I'm not to sure if there is 1...i got a couple people to expose and dnt wanna do that in this thread

is there a thread that people can post names of dudes that's selling GMs...i know there is a legit website thread but I'm new to NT so I'm not to sure if there is 1...i got a couple people to expose and dnt wanna do that in this thread

Well if you're sure there isn't already a thread with a name list I'm sure that there isn't an issue with you starting your own thread exposing anyone you know isn't selling authentic shoe's. You never know, more member's may end up adding to the thread.

wow your the third person today that aint feeling closet collector...i will definatelyyyyyy be staying away from him
He's straight trash in our community fam. He's been called out many times for selling some really terrible GM shoes. And he made youtube videos trying to defend himself, talking **** about others, showing off his GM shoes in his videos looking all sorts of ignorant saying "Look....you can clearly see my shoes are real....blah blah blah....I know Jordan himself....blah blah....I'm heavily connected with higher ups at JB blah blah blah that's how I get my shoes early". All while lookin like a straight clown holding up his Jordan 4 black paper saying...."you can't see through it". LOL....you could see straight through that ****....just like you can see right through his fake *** hustle.

never understood why people risk just to get shoes early
I know right? And these days....getting shoes early isn't even a risk...its almost a certainty that you're gonna get GM garbage. Like 99.9% of the time. And pay way over retail for it.

DJ KHALED got his pair

I may sound like a hater but I can't stand this dudes face! I just want to slap that look off this clowns face every time I see him!
You can't stand his face huh? Uh, I would say most people can't stand him in general period! He's an ***** clown in every sense of the word. His voice and yelling on records is really annoying.

You should check YouTube, there's a guy named Ralphige who clowns him in a prank call. He claimed he sent Khaled $10,000 and a box of CDs to play his music, but demands a refund because they were never played. He even called Khaled some stereotypes. 

I know right? And these days....getting shoes early isn't even a risk...its almost a certainty that you're gonna get GM garbage. Like 99.9% of the time. And pay way over retail for it.
i've bought several early releases from zadehkickz and they was definitely not no GMs...so i guess I'm the .1%...i can't speak for other people but sometimes i aint gonna be around for a release date and at got time sitting on the computer so i put a lil extra bread up and cop them from zadeh...i don't know about any other early release sellers so he is the only 1 i can speak of

i've bought several early releases from zadehkickz and they was definitely not no GMs...so i guess I'm the .1%...i can't speak for other people but sometimes i aint gonna be around for a release date and at got time sitting on the computer so i put a lil extra bread up and cop them from zadeh...i don't know about any other early release sellers so he is the only 1 i can speak of

580 dollars.... :rofl:

580 dollars....
roll.gif
$580?!?!?!? and than you laugh hahaha is you serious...what you talking bout 

That's the price ZadehKickz is charging to get a par of Sport Blue 6's
ohhhh igh got you...i would never pay no where closeeee to that price...i've bought laney 5s oreo 5s and forgot the last pair and i paid around $250-270 so yeah like $100 more but i work on saturdays so no RD purchases

You got them early? If so I'd do a l/c. Can't be too careful
yeah you right...i gotta see when I'm off to do all that...but it can't hurt you right...i've gotten played before by a couple sellers right when i came home i bought  sneakers that i wasn't able to get for the past 3 years due to me being on vacation
wink.gif

Last edited:
You got them early? If so I'd do a l/c. Can't be too careful
yeah you right...i gotta see when I'm off to do all that...but it can't hurt you right...i've gotten played before by a couple sellers right when i came home i bought  sneakers that i wasn't able to get for the past 3 years due to me being on vacation:wink:
"Vacation" >_>

But yea I'd do that, hopefully you're good tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom