Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

nerd.gif

I wonder if I will get my VIP rewards from Finishline in time
ohwell.gif
Just got one of mine yesterday :smokin

whether or not i can save it is the question lol

Already have my 3 for each of the Sports Blue's. :nthat: Was planning next month since they were all announced. Only other shoe I want next month are the Kobe 9 Beethoven's. Finish Line doesn't tend to get Kobe's, so i'll probably go to Foot Locker for those, and if i'm lucky i'll have a coupon or something for there too lol.

I would assume we are looking at the back to school release similar to the Black Tongue 5's from last year, which was a massive GR.

It's about time they bring this back. Hoping I can beat out resellers since the only way I can buy them on the release date is online. What do you think my chances are? 

It's about time they bring this back. Hoping I can beat out resellers since the only way I can buy them on the release date is online. What do you think my chances are? 
should be not too bad since these are widely produced

University blue 15's for me please! My og black red is still holding strong

Yeah same here, my black/red OG's still going and I beat them pretty hard. Things are tanks.
Sport blues looking nice, can't wait for them :pimp:

Just sit on that Finishline splash page and wait for the countdown to finally let you through. That's been my go to.

View media item 1069901
Friend of mine sent me this today....

Any way these are legit before I give him the bad news?

And then he just told me he got them from mental kicks for 275....:smh:

Last edited:
Friend of mine sent me this today....

Any way these are legit before I give him the bad news?

And then he just told me he got them from mental kicks for 275....
mean.gif
As shoes get closer to release dates it's common for people to get in early retail pairs from their connects.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom