Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

How long does it take on average to receive Winners Circle Rewards from Finish Line after you hit the 200 point mark? They sent it through email or snail mail?

How long does it take on average to receive Winners Circle Rewards from Finish Line after you hit the 200 point mark? They sent it through email or snail mail?
It usually takes somewhere around 2 weeks. They send it via email now first and then snail mail. I've been having terrible luck getting the wc rewards to work on their updated desktop site. The wc codes only work for me on their mobile site. :x

i'm glad ftl changed their raffle days to monday and tuesday so  i can enter all raffles at one time 

Last edited:
Here we go with the easy cop. This is the grandma or mom camping for their kid shoe. The girlfriend that don't know nothing about the shoe copping. Kids skipping school and I haven't included the Sneakerhead, hypebeast, collectors and resellers. This is the everybody and their momma shoe release. Yea there's a bunch of pair but won't be sitting. Comparing to the infrared and Carmine doesn't matter now. Why should it, just like these will not matter come October and especially November. Yea the 1st two weeks of September boys will take a hit but will still be sought for. Once again the shoe can be cop but it will not be difficult nor easy either.

I am entering  a bunch of raffles tomorrow after work. If I have to I will try on line. I need two pairs and plan on unDeadstocking one for a Labor Day BBQ .

Last edited:

both...they will email the code first then it will come in the mail as well...

Will be pulling my raffle tix tomorrow. Hope to cop em that way over an online gamble. These are mandatory.

Last edited:
Id like for them to release something similar to that og sample vi with the reflective lace cover and make the colorway similar to the fire red v

Back
Top Bottom